OT- What to do if board member appears to be ripping you off? Before seeing lawyer.

von_rahvin

what is this person name?? I for one would like to know. I'm not saying host a lynching, there maybe something up, however, i would like to know so i do not have any contact with this person until this sit is resolved.

nm reef

Just a word of caution....anytime you make a purchase through a classified ad then the buyer is at risk for fraud/theft....its a simple fact that our world is full of thiefs and low lifes...personally the lowest form of humanity is either a thief or a liar. Extreme caution should be used anytime business is conducted via classified ads...not only on our classified forum but any place else.
I've got e-mail information in regard to this complaint and I will forward the member name to admin for suggested removal/ban. Sorry to hear that one of our members has shown this kind of conduct....but it is a fact of life that people can stoop pretty damn low to steal a few bucks...makes me sick to think people actually do this sort of thing.:(
To the other member involved in this incident...if you have something to say in your defense I'd like to hear it.....if not I hope you travel through this life with a weighted conscience!!!

slick

I personally hope this person gets banned for life. It's people like this that make it hard to trust other people.

phil1964

Ya, dead dad here too. A month is too long.
Stick it to him.
Post his ID
Lets git rid of this guy.
I am an honest person and hate this stuff.
Maybe he lives near some of us.

I doubt he is out of town...at least on business. Even then, let's all be truthful here, who is ever out of email or interenet contact for more than a couple of days. I personally would go absolutely nuts !!!