OT - Your Desktop

buzz

Overanalyzer, ROFLMAO!
I remember seeing that news story. That girl had just gotten married, and after the wedding, they went out bar hopping or something. She got trashed, and started wrecking the place, causing trouble, fighting, whatever else., etc...she got arrested. That was her mug shot!

oregonbud

This is mine - if you look really close in the upper right part you can see two distorted faces - made it goofing around with photoshop one day.

overanalyzer

Originally posted by Buzz
Overanalyzer, ROFLMAO!
I remember seeing that news story. That girl had just gotten married, and after the wedding, they went out bar hopping or something. She got trashed, and started wrecking the place, causing trouble, fighting, whatever else., etc...she got arrested. That was her mug shot!

BINGO!! Yeah that is the drunken bride who trashed some resteraunt/bar in Conn. She had to leave her honeymoon @ Dollywod because hte press was hounding her too much!! The story is hilarious - my co-worker was not as amused!!

doodle1800

smokinstarfish - I have that picture - very similar on my mouse pad - got it from the florida aquarium this past July..

broncofish

Originally posted by doodle1800
broncofish - who's the guy on the far left - very far left behind the cart bars...?

Thats actually Condoliza Rice...She was screaming at a reporter outside the whitehouse when the picture was taken.