cprdnick

Wyatt, 6 year old Australian Shepherd.
My best friend til the end,
loyal and true,
protective and kind,
he's my best friend
in that area he shines.

dogznfish

Although I am fairly new here, this is a rare picture of my three girls staying still for once.
Chloe (top left) is my competitve agility border collie and does a fine job of making sure any and all crumbs do not ever hit the floor.
Shelby (top right) is also an agility black lab and also has the task of making sure that the duvet is fluffed up and the body pillow is acceptable for use by testing it out first.
Kerri (bottom right) is my old fart grumpy girl who's sole purpose in life is to defend the yard from birds and keep the other two in line.
If my hands aren't in my fish tanks, I'm out practicing agility or teaching agility classes with my club to the public.
Cheerios, Deanna

tonga_man

Great pics you all! It looks like we have many fantastic pets (and family).
LOL
Tate and Bambi - what a pair! :joy:

tonga_man

BTW - This morning my new kitten found my 170. I caught him out of the corner of my eye watching my Tang zip around. Since the new addition is only 15 weeks old and the tank is so high I figured it would be longer before he took notice - WRONG!!! LOL - He tried to jump the seven feet from the couch to the tank and ATE GLASS!!! I was almost late for work because I was laughing so hard!!!

csrobe02

... And then here is Izzie, we rescued her from the Humaine (sp?) Society:
Sorry about the green eyes, I dont know how to get rid of that :notsure: