Our 29 Biocube and story

fcatch76

checking out the tank today and noticed a Xenia branch that my LM Bleny knocked off, found a home in the rocks (weird seeing one branch). Also, a mushrrom (purple) that I fragged but lost in the water, Blenny again, also found a home in the back area by the cave.
Sorry, just looking for anything to brighten my spirit after the mishap....

fcatch76

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2795600
so how are things?
hey Nissan, haven't been on much...wife is sick w/ baby so things seem less important right now.
found out today that paying with Paypal does not cover you, because they do not get involved with living things, I can't get a shipping refund because the person who shipped fills out the claim and I don't want other corals right now for replacement. So this one is going for experience as to pay the extra for Fedex or UPS or buy certain coral locally.
Please keep my wife and child in your thoughts and prayers, not sure how much I'll be on over the next few weeks. Keep up with your tank, take lots of pics, when I come back I'll be looking for you, Subie, Blazin and Rebel.
Thanks for all your support guys, talk to you..hopefully soon!!

nissan577

you and your family are always in my prayers fcatch. i wish the best of luck for you my friend. hope things work out great. and yes me, subie, rebel, and blazin will be posting pics just for you my friend. and when i get more frags i will ship you some. dont worry about paying me. your going through alot and i dont want you to waste any more money. your family is the most importing thing right. hope things get better! may god be with you and your family fcatch.

take care

fcatch76

just a quick visit everyone, nothing new with tank and we are hanging in there at the moment. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the kind words and all the prayers. Talk to you soon!!

nissan577

glad to hear things are great
and that sucks that there is nothing new yet.
but your a busy man! well i cant wait for more pics! and thanks for stopping by

page 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woooooooooooohoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fcatch76

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2806451
glad to hear things are great
and that sucks that there is nothing new yet. but your a busy man! well i cant wait for more pics! and thanks for stopping by
page 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woooooooooooohoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nissan..page 6 (not 5)..
:party
And thanks again for the support from my internet family

fcatch76

Originally Posted by subielover
http:///forum/post/2813031
Looking good fcatch, glad to see you back. Hope all is well for you

thx Subie, good to know I was missed, although it seems alot of drama occured..
Things are stable for now and one day at a time is how we approach things. To lighten her spirit we took a trip tp the LFS and she bought some really cool shrooms, Purple/ Blue with Teal lines through the heads. I'll get some pics up soon. Also, I was able to buy Bob and we love him!! great little fish (Midas Blenny).