Our 75 gallon REEF!

kat 4

Well what do you think? We love our fish tank - established 2 years - mostly corals....these pics have to be sooo small so hope it shows up.

kat 4

Yes, we don't have very good luck with hard corals - we do have candy canes, gonidopora (?), zoos, - have tried the acropora's and they just seem to bleach out to white---our tank doesn't like fungia either. Strange!

alex4286

wowwwww
now thats what every tank should look like! lmao j/k but seriously.. thats amazing. BEAUTIFUL TANK!

kat 4

THANKS!! We use the coralife aqualight pro series lighting. We used a retro fit - but it has metal halides, pc, moonlight lights. It's all on a timer so the lights come on in phases with only moonlight at night.

anonome

Very nice tank. I see an upgrade in your near future in my crystal ball!!!
I use that same lighting, I went with the 150hqi halides. You?

kat 4

Hi - the lighting was from an online company - I've seen it on the Drs. sight for around $695....the camera I have doesn't show the best but it's ok!

kat 4

Forgot yes we do use the 150 hqi halides - there are two of them. Would love to upgrade but it's in our living room and don't want to take up tooo much room. The tank is perfect where it is at. The neighbors love to come look!! We have a huge long tentacle anemone our cinnamon clownfish lives in!