Our clowns

seannmelly

Your clowns have great color, very bright! How big is your orange shoulder tang? How do you like him?
Melly

king4345

Our clowns came from a wonderful home and their color is just amazing. As far the Tang. I so enjoy him, he is about 5.5 inches long and we have had it for about 3 years now. He is constantly on the move and never stops eating.

seannmelly

Originally Posted by king4345
Our clowns came from a wonderful home and their color is just amazing. As far the Tang. I so enjoy him, he is about 5.5 inches long and we have had it for about 3 years now. He is constantly on the move and never stops eating.
Do you have him with other tangs? And how is he aggressive wise? Just wondering, because I torn between a sohal and orange shoulder tang!
Melly

king4345

Yes, I have it with a Yellow Tang. They show no aggression to one another at all. Just the usual funning and chasing. I habe never had any issues with it with anything in the tank. Plus, it's a super grazer.

seannmelly

Originally Posted by king4345
Yes, I have it with a Yellow Tang. They show no aggression to one another at all. Just the usual funning and chasing. I habe never had any issues with it with anything in the tank. Plus, it's a super grazer.
I'm glad you like him, he's gorgeous! Now this makes my decision harder!! lol. Thanks for the info!

Melly

jam1e

Originally Posted by seannmelly
Do you have him with other tangs? And how is he aggressive wise? Just wondering, because I torn between a sohal and orange shoulder tang!
Melly
hey melly .. I would go for the orange shoulder ... sohals are know to be very aggressive

jam1e

Originally Posted by damselz
Is that a sebae that they are hosting, mine wouldn't go near it.

looks like it