Our new 125

azfishgal

Congrats on your new 125! I'm setting one up now. What's up with all the bubbles? You don't need them in a saltwater tank and from what I have been told bubbles are not good. If you have a sump, your water will get plenty of oxygen going down to the sump and then back up to the tank (if that's the reason for the bubbles). With that said your tank is looking good!

taznut

little bubbles are bad, they get in the fishes gills and do something to them, you dont need the bubbles... nice tank...

meshell111

Originally Posted by taznut
little bubbles are bad, they get in the fishes gills and do something to them, you dont need the bubbles... nice tank...
good thing we have no fish

meshell111

I dont think so, maybe a clown for the anemone. We had bad luck with fish in the past. We had an ick outbreak that killed about $2000 worth of fish and we have been working to get it back up. But we figure no fish on ick!

meshell111

I dont think so, maybe a clown for the anemone. We had bad luck with fish in the past. We had an ick outbreak that killed about $2000 worth of fish and we have been working to get it back up. But we figure no fish on ick!