Outgrew Tank!

crazy4reefs

:joy: yes congrats!!!!!!! :joy: handsome little man, looks like he is letting out one hell of a scream also! he will bring you more joy than you thought was possible :)

coachwah

I almost did put him in my 135. He had to go back to the hospital for a day 'cuz of jaundice. The lights they had him under were darn near the same, 4 blues 4 whites.
Thanks all.

liontamer

mmm...jaundice. I had some of that...babies are pretty cool, but have yerself a nice arsenal of coffee and earplugs...ull need em ;)

someone400

Prepare to turn into your parents! LOL….. They are a joy beyond belief, a pain that only another parent can understand, and the love of your life. There are times you will question what possessed you to have one and times that will make you realize why you did.
Congratulations.
:)

alison

CONGRATS:cheer: My bro and sis in law are due June 16th so we're all gettin pretty stoked. It'll be the first one in the family! Babies are so much fun, especially when you get to have the fun then hand em back to mommy and daddy when they get fussy... Lol. ~Ali

Originally posted by larrynews
make sure you get a big skimmer you'll need it for the waste...congrats!!!!!!!!

:jumping: :jumping: i concur!!
liontamer, i'm agree with your statement. hopefully the baby sleeps all night long and doesn't cry much. no colic, excess stomach gas bubbles, etc.
encourage

[hr]
feeding, best for baby, easier on daddy.:happy: makes daddy jealous please wantsomemilknow!!

make sure mommy gets some sleep. prevent her meltdown.
:mad:
and your confusion/frustration:confused:
CONGRADULATIONS!!!

coachwah

Thanks all, he is a grin.
Mom is the "milk machine" and that is working out very well.
He looks like dad...poor kid, hopefully he can keep his hair longer.