Ouwld like to trade some stuff towards a chiller

causeidm

Ok, I need a chiller, summers in fresno hit 110. However, a 700 buck tag is a little much for me so if anyone has a used chiller they are looking to get rid of that will work for a 125g tank, I have some stuff I would gladly trade towards or for it.
I have:
- 68 gallon glass aquarium w/ stand
- a approx. 6' X 2' X 2' glass tevarium that was used to house my iguana before he passed away a few years ago w/ 6' flouresent light, it was made for reptiles, has wood colored trim, can't guaranty that it would hold water
- a 36" Custom sea life 96w power compact fixture
- A u-tube overflow for my 68g
- A 29t glass aquarium I used as a sump for my 68g
- A couple heat rocks and spot lights for my iguana
- HOT Magnum filter
- A few Xenia frags
If you are interested in trading some or all of these towards a chiller, e-mail me at causeidm@hotmail.com
If you just want to buy something, feel free to e-mail me as well

causeidm

I bought the fixture last june when I first set up the 68g, a LFS in fresno told me it was "All I need" for corals..... riiiiiiiiiight.
So by the end of that month I had halides, so I figured I'd use the fixture as a backup, put it in the attic, never used it again. Fired it up last week, works great.
Make it $85 and you've got a deal, e-mail me causeidm@hotmail.com

luckyzeee

BUt isn't living is Fresno fun, I have lived here my whole life and the heat sucks. This will be my first year dealing with a saltwater tank with fresno heat. It's going to be fun.