- Salfin Tang
- Semilarvatus Butterfly
- Declivis Butterfly (Marquesan)
- Harlequin Tusk
- Golden Brazilian Morey eel
http://www.markstropicalfish.com/pho..._pual400g.html
just a little crowded Ha

swlover

Golly I would love to have a tank like that some day..all those fish eating out of his hand! SWEET!

rbrockm1

that tank is crazy. and from the look of it seems like a killa house. hopefully one day i will have that tank.

kidwicked

i thought you cant have multiple angels in one tank
guess this completely destroys anyones thinking that you can't..

scsinet

Most territorial fish can be kept together if you crowd them enough. That's obviously what he's done. None of them can establish a territory or a pecking order.

Chasmodes

Looks like he's got a Clarion angel in there too. Wow, talk about pricy, rare, and possibly...illegal? :thinking: Ooops! Did I say that?

clekchau

Originally Posted by blennius
Looks like he's got a Clarion angel in there too. Wow, talk about pricy, rare, and possibly...illegal? :thinking: Ooops! Did I say that?

maybe he got it before the ban

yeah definetely scsinet, lockeroom effect in full force here

clekchau

Originally Posted by KidWicked
i thought you cant have multiple angels in one tank
guess this completely destroys anyones thinking that you can't..
who told you that?

chilwil84

i guess it works like african cichlids if you put 2 or 3 you have problems but 10-15 in a 55 and you almost have a community tank the main difference is the angels arent 3 for $15

kidwicked

I am getting a 400 gallon setup before the end of next year in my new place..
I am going to do exactly what this guy did now that I see it can actually be done.

swlover

Originally Posted by clekchau
who told you that?
Yea, i read that you can't have angels together too, on a compatibility chart. Maybe like they said if you have that many they can't establish territories. :thinking: here's what I found on every angel: Compatibility Peaceful with other species. Aggressive with own species

sharkboy13

hmm notice there are some fish he hasnt listed, like the lionfish, lookdowns, and a porcy puffer...hmm maybe hes like i dono

sharkboy13

hmm i dont think this guy's very experienced, he has a 280gal w/ 2 leopard sharks, a volitan lion, 4 lookdowns and a blueface angel, and a heinochus butterfly. im just waiting for the triggers from the aggressive forum to come and see this

clekchau

Originally Posted by KidWicked
I am getting a 400 gallon setup before the end of next year in my new place..
I am going to do exactly what this guy did now that I see it can actually be done.
2 of those angels alone cost more than 5k, in fact one is illegal to own so .... good luck

taznut

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
hmm i dont think this guy's very experienced, he has a 280gal w/ 2 leopard sharks, a volitan lion, 4 lookdowns and a blueface angel, and a heinochus butterfly. im just waiting for the triggers from the aggressive forum to come and see this
its a 400gal isnt it??? i like it but would never attempt to spend that much on fish that could kill eachother...

Chasmodes

The assumption that most people will take when viewing these pictures is that this tank is successful and all of the angels will live a long and healthy life. Maybe so if the care of the fish, water quality, etc. are maintained. Or, maybe not. Maybe these angels are stressed, may become diseased, or may die prematurely. Or, maybe the owner of the system has other tanks to transfer stressed individuals to when things go bad. Pictures tell the current status of the tank to the extent of what our eye perceives. Can you keep multiple angels? Yes, people do it, have done it, and will do it. Is it best for each animal?
It looks good to us...I dunno. In some cases it may be OK, but that is a lot of angels in that system. When some or all of them are full grown, will they remain there? Will one or more fish become a bully and start killing the weaker ones? Or, will all of the fish accept each other with minimal stress. Only time will tell.