over run by shrooms

jackri

Well since saltwaterfish.com ships everything they sell......
The only issue you would have this time of year shipping them is using heat packs to keep them from freezing etc. Kind of a bad time of the year to ship stuff especially in the northern states. I stop ordering online in the winter months because no matter how many heat packs you put in a box stuff is going to get too cold sitting on a Fed Ex truck in ND making the rounds.

tank a holic

heard it, the last shipment I got wasn't fairing too well... It was down right cold when I got it
I'm waiting till spring / summer before I buy again
how much credit should I look to get at the LFS?? I talked to them today and he told me to give him a figure

katsafados

I have the same problem with purple shrooms lol.. I have them growing in caves! They have 1-5 babies every week I've noticed.. just waiting to set up a frag rack then going to start selling them.

spurlock

You guys are lucky. I have a 200 gal that have 6 mushrooms and would love for them to grow more. Any way to speed up the reproductions without cutting them. I would be happy to have anything at this point.

tank a holic

yeah, I got em growing even where there's very little light
I dont know how to speed it up, if i did I'd slow mine down lol

katsafados

Cant help you either.. I have them growing like weeds under pc light too! I just got some LR ruble from my fuge to start cutting them off to sell them.