over stocked

sharkboy97

you would have to have a sh*t load of lr. 3 eels thats a ton of eels idk if its over stocked but you would need a lot lot lot of lr for the eels i would just get 2 sfe

lion_crazz

No shark. You might be able to swing all 6, although, with that panther in the mix, I would probably nix one of the eels. That is a ton of fish!

sharkboy97

I Dunno i think a bamboo, 1 mabe 2 sfe, a lion or an angel is what i would get. To get the shark you would have to do the taNK CHANGES RELIGOUSLY but that wat i think

lion_crazz

A bamboo gets way too big for a 180. Your current set-up sounded fine. Two eels, the angel, wrasse, and grouper would probably work fine.

sharkboy97

But yes i agree with what he said go with two eels, the lunar, the angel, and panther. It would be much easier to keep the tank clean

fishy411

I would have to say to make room for a lion and get rid of the Sfe's unless you really like them. I think lions are a lot more interesting.

lilstrup

i am goin to take out 1 sfe and the angel so than it would be 1 fimbriated 1 sfe 1 lunare wrasse 1 panther than would it be ok to put a bamboo shark and a ray in the tank btw it is a 180 by bad measured wrong and it has outstanding filtration

cubfan

You are aware that it is the aquarium industry that says a shark will be ok in a 180, aren't you?? If they could, they would say you could keep a shark in a glass of water!!! IMO, keep the set-up you had or upgrade to something over 250 gallons for even the smallest shark. Even with the cleanest water, the shark won't have much room to move. It's kind of like you spending the rest of your life in the bathroom. Not much space. That being said, I hope you have sucess with whichever fish you choose for your tank.

sharksbait

I would stay away from the shark.Yes people say you can put them in a 180 but the only way I would even think about doin that (but probably still would not)is if there was not any rock in the tank.IMO any thing less than a 84x36 tank footprint is to small for a full grown bamboo.