Overflow.

fishy411

just a question. I noticed on my tank there was a sticker that said " tempered glass. Do not drill.' if i cant drill how do i make an overflow?

salty cheese

Over-flow box. Also the bottom might be the only one that is tempered. You need to check with the manufacturer to find out if that is true.

nm reef

If ya ain't gonna drill then try a google search for "LifeReef overflows"...best available in my opinion.:thinking:

fishy411

the brand is an all glass aquarium . u may be right because the sticker was on the bottom. is an overflow box as effective as a drilled overflow

nm reef

I've run two LifeReef slimline overflows(700 GPH each) for a long time now. If you are going to use a hang on overflow they are the ones to go with.

fishy411

ok. now for the real deciding question. Are they expensive and how many would i need. Its a 55 gallon and i am planning on having one antennata or 2 dwarf zebras. Most everything is a lot for me so if i can get away with one that would be much better. im still in 8th grade so i cant go and get top of the line new stuff.

pwnag3!!

if money is an option and you can save up about 100 bucks go with a CPR
They are great IME and with an aqualifter pump they work very well.
I bought my cs102 with the aqualifter for 108
aaron.esparza@gmail.com for website