p/c lighting problem

txtwstr

I have two p/c ballasts each are 2/96 34 inch watt bulbs. I have had one bulb missing since I bought this set up. (couple of months ago) I went and got the one I was needing and it did not work. I brought it back and got another and it does not work. I checked the ballasts and they are good. I checked the wiring and it is good. When I install this bulb it gets warm at the end rather quickly. It has very small area where a small amount of light can be seen. This is where the clip is holding it in place. I have laid the ballasts and wiring out on the floor and it operated the other bulbs quite well. When I connect this new one (sunpaq 96w dual daylight 6.7k/10k) it does not work. What is going on? Can any one help me?

larrynews

when i added my 96w pc i had one bulb light but the other didnt so i change the bulbs around something the one ,differnt bulb, same slot just flicked, so i checked the wireing again from the ballast to the end caps and the were wrong changed them and bomb they both worked great

txtwstr

Thanks for the advice. I just tried every possible combination. I guess I got two bad bulbs in a row. Gee, If it weren't for bad luck.......... ect You know what I mean. i will take it back in a day or so. Thanx again. Tom