PA-NY-NJ FS: Complete 75g RR system with rock, corals and fish PRICED TO SELL !

guitarfish

I wish a package like this were available three years ago when I built my system!
I am selling a complete 75g RR setup including rock and inhabitants. I built this system using the best materials and parts I could find. Someone is going to do very well with this.
Let me say right off the bat that this is an ICH FREE TANK. I have always QT'd everything including corals and inverts, so as long as you do the same you shouldn't have to deal with ich in this display.
See the back wall of the tank in the picture below? All that coraline algae grew there on its own. Believe it or not, the back of the tank glass has a sheet of (removable) black vinyl. But the coraline in this system has grown so nicely that you can't even see it! This should give you an idea of the health of this system.

Picture: Tank left side
Picture: Tank right side
Now for the details and more pictures..
DRYGOODS

-All Glass Aquarium (AGA) 75 gallon MegaFlow Reef Ready aquarium with oak trim - no dyes were ever used in the tank, so the silicone is clear and undyed. No scratches on glass. Eggcrate top.
Included is a genuine Durso pipe, bulkheads, and flexible PVC pipe/tubing and fittings for overflow, and return pump. You can also attach the included filter sock (use is optional).
-Custom built high quality solid oak hardwood stand made from cabinet grade oak, with quality gold knobs and electrical control panel inside. The control panel includes a GFCI outlet which protects everything plugged into the control panel. The panel features four lighted switches controlling four outlets (e.g. lights, heater, pump, skimmer), plus 8 additional outlets. There's also a flourescent light mounted inside the stand which is switch controlled.
Picture: Control Panel
-AGA 30g long tank (sump) which fits inside the stand.
-Two submersible Tronic 200 watt heaters
-MAG 9.5 return pump. The plumbing includes ball valve so a larger pump may be used if desired, and throttled back.
-AquaC EV-120 skimmer with MAG 5 pump, also includes a ball valve to control flow of water to skimmer.
Picture: Sump, skimmer, and overflow
Picture: Sump, return pump, and chaeto
-Coralife Aqualight 260 watt (2 Actinic and 2 10,000K) with optional mounting legs. Includes a brand new set of bulbs still in the packaging.
-Two MaxiJet 1200 pumps for in-tank flow.
-Two electronic programmable timers with battery backup to separately control the actinic and 10,000K lights.
-New, unopened bucket of Reef Crystals salt (160g mix).
-25lb bag of Southdown Tropical sand for use in sump or display. (Display has a half inch of Southdown sand in it at present).
Accessories:
-Two new, quality nets of different sizes
-MAG Float magnet glass cleaner
-24" Kent Pro scraper with plastic and stainless still scraping attachments, used for cleaning glass of coraline and algae.
-Kent Kalkwasser
-Kent Turbo Calcium
-Grounding probe
-Three empty 5g buckets for use in tank transport and maintenance
continues...

guitarfish

LIVESTOCK-100 lbs of rock - a mix of Fiji and Lalo rock, including several large pieces, with an impressive selection of shapes, colors and life forms growing on it. Lots of mushrooms, green sponges and plenty of coraline algae. NO APTAISIA !!!
-Critters in the tank include amphipods, bristle worms, tube worms (tiny featherdusters), bristle stars, and dozens of small 1/4" nocturnal snails, and other tiny, unknown things that prowl at night !
-Mushrooms a plenty !! Blue, green striped, red, red striped, hairy, and green ricordia.
-Corals - Finger leather, leather toadstool, sinulara, pagoda cup; large colony of brown protopalthoa polyps; small colony of green button polyps.
Picture: Pagoda Cup
Picture: Sinulara
Picture: Leather Toadstool
Picture: Finger Leather
Picture: Red and Green mushrooms
Picture: Brown zoas
Picture: Green zoas
Picture: Blue and Hairy mushrooms
-One large featherduster
Picture: Featherduster
Three small fish - clarkii clown (4"), pseudochromis fridmani (2.5"), and blue yellowtail damsel (1.5")
Picture: Pseudochromis fridmani
Picture: Clarkii clown
-Chaeto macroalgae in sump, including halogen light and timer to control it.
This system has been running for 2 1/2 years, and is very balanced and self-sustaining. Zero nitrates.
LOGISTICS

The aquarium is located in Milford, PA. This is one hour from Parsippany, NJ; Newburgh, NY, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, PA, Mt. Pocono, PA. About 90 minutes to Allentown, PA, Poughkeepsie, NY, and areas of northern NJ closer to the city.
The move can be done all at once if you have a large enough vehicle and some helpers, OR it can be done in two stages - first move the tank, stand and hardware and setup at the new location, and then come back for the rock and livestock.
To assist in moving this system while keeping the livestock healthy, I have two 30g containers with heaters and pumps attached, which can be used to hold rock, corals, assuming this is a two stage move. I also have a small tank to hold the fish.
Quite a number of people here on -- have bought and sold aquariums this size and larger with no ill effects, so this is definitely a reasonable plan.
The entire system listed here cost me well over $2,000. I am interested in selling it as a complete setup for the
VERY GOOD PRICE of $900 firm.

I know I can get a lot more selling things off in pieces, but I'd prefer to avoid that if possible, so I have priced this to sell.
For a day of effort and a long drive, you can have a balanced, beautiful ich-free system with rock and corals in your home just like that. Compare that to buying online or at the LFS, dealing with shipping, acclimating, QT'ing, and and waiting for rock to cure.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES only.

Larger pictures available upon request.

podo

If you decide to part out and will ship Id be interested in theses:
green ricordia. Finger leather, leather toadstool, sinulara, pagoda cup;
MAG 9.5 return pump 2 maxi-jet 1200s

glibgoat

I would love to purchase a bunch of stuff, if you part it out. Contact me if you are piecing it out...simmons1017@aol.com

guitarfish

I've decided to start parting out my tank listed above. The livestock will have to go before I can sell any pumps or other equipment.
If anyone is interested in any of the livestock, and is willing to drive to Milford, PA, please post back here with email address and we'll set something up.
It's an ich-free tank, so this is a great opportunity to get fish, rock or corals and not have to deal with QT or worry about the parasite.
I have two small 8x12" cooler boxes that I received corals in which I can use to ship, but I want to try to sell as much as I can locally first. If I do ship, I will need to sell at least 2-3 corals per box.

guitarfish

The toadstool is about 8"-10 tall, the finger is about 4-5" tall, FYI. $45 for the pair and I'll throw in some loose mushrooms too, I have lots. Please let me know yeah or nay since others are asking.
-Dave

guitarfish

Originally Posted by fishfryer
ok so how much for green zoo and feather duster to ship to 08742
I can't really get the duster off the rock, it's attached really good in there.
I can hold the green zoo you, give me a day or so if you don't mind, I've got two local pickups I'm working on. You're close enough that it will get to you overnight via ground shipping.

sharkbait9

i want the pogoda cup and some free floating shrooms shipped to o7746. let me know how you want the money money order or paypal. Thanks

guitarfish

I have some local pickups going on right now, when the dust settles I'll post back with what's left. Thanks everyone.

ncprowler

How much for the Maxijets and how much for the lights? Can you tell me each one shiped also to 27858
Thanks