Package FS in Ohio

juggalojim

k-rock u got mail
.. yes its 4ft. long and i think im about 2 hrs from pitt.. here is my zip 44240 u can mapquest it if you want.. i forgot to mention the tank is a older tank its being used for a sump right now, it has the metal frame around it .. not showing any signs of rust and has been in use for about a month or so.. lmk if either of you are still interested.. thanks
~ Jim

k-rok

Sorry wasn't able to get back to you sooner - been swamped. I was planning a trip to Cleveland on saturday for the LFS's - any chance you'll be in that area? If not go ahead and sell to the other guy.

juggalojim

what stores you hitting in cleveland? im a little over an hr from Salty.. don't plan on going out that way really..

k-rok

Jim - I'll probably be hitting Salty, Aquatic Tech's, and the new one in Brunswick - maybe Aquarium Adventure also. (I think those are the names.) It would be cool if we could meet somewhere but if not thats okay - I have next week off and we could work something out. I may hit the Akron area - theres a couple stores down that way that I wouldn't mind going to anyway so maybe we could do that. Lemme know what you think.

juggalojim

i don't have a truck this weekend to put it in to be able to meet you anwhere.. was hoping you could just stop out.. lmk

k-rok

Hey Jim - go ahead and sell to the other guy - I picked up a Hydor Koralia 4 today at SC. Thanks.

k-rok

I picked it up for $59.99. Seems to work well so far. I'm sure you'll be able to part with your SEIO - those are pretty nice - I have an 1100 that looks like a security camera in my tank but does a nice job of circulating water.