pagota cup ?

slappy

ive noticed over the past few weeks that on one side of the cup some of the meaty flesh or whatever it is, is starting to die off. all water par are fine. i know a few weeks ago while cleaning the tank i knocked it over and touched it with my hands. could that be the problem? will it stop or keep going till its dead??

slappy

no i caught it before it hit the sand. thats how i ended up touching it. now im thinking i should have let it fall. i never touch anything with my bare hands but it was just a reaction to grab it

speg

I'd be curious what your 'fine' water qualities are. It probably is a water quaility issue.... but if its not and its because it was damaged when it fell... then it will recover (with good care/conditions).

slappy

ok, i tested 2 days ago and things were normal, now you have me wondering so let the testing begin. lol will post them when im done

volcom69

i have a pagoda i got brought it home and saw on the back side mine was like that i was so mad cause i didnt see it at the fish store, but all the rest of mine are looking fine, i actully put alittle more flow on them today and man the polyps on it now really stick out, but i was mad when i brought it home to notice that. As long as everything in ur tank is fine u should be fine.