paintball gun

slick

I have a hardly used paintball gun I need to sell. It's a tippmann model 98 that has a custom camo paintjob. It also comes with the Tippmann Flat line barrel, a 9 oz CO2 tank, barrel plug, barrel cleaner,and the stock barrel. I bought this gun for my little brother who later decided he didnt like the game. I'm asking $175 plus shipping. Check ---- to compare and you will see you get more for less. slickdj96@hotmail

teen

nobodys gunna buy it for that price. model 98's are old, and everybody who likes tippmann is goin for a-5's and tippmann pros. ur best tryin to get rid of it on e-bay for bout $100. that barrels also old too, every body who uses tippmanns has moved on from the flatlines up to freak kits

slick

Teen, thanks for your advice. I'll be sure to let you know when it sells for that price

slick

Sold on ---- in less than a day. Just as I thought a new player that didnt want to spend bug bucks on top of the line stuff snatched up this great deal. Have a great day everyone lol.

slick

Got the full $175 I was asking. It was a younger guy that couldn't afford to spend a lot of money on a set up. Alot of people still buy the flat line barrels, I personally didn't care for it much.

teen

I definetly do know what im talkin about. ive been playin the game for at least 7 years. been to tornys and many many games. some ppl just dont realize what prices are right and whats wrong. some ppl dont do there research and over pay. good for slick that he got the price that he was lookin for, but the buyer definetly over paid. i work at a field and know my stuff, and flatlines are definetly out. they were in like 3 yrs ago, but not as many ppl play woodsball anymore, and most ppl will go for newer barrels like ultralites, and freaks.