paintball

criminal

i'm sure some people on here play paintball! let me know who you are and share some stories!
today i played a sick game with my friends
we had 12 people so it was 6 on 6 and we played on a field we built a few years ago and had a blast! needless to say we're all covered in welts and all pumped up haha.
Matt

team2jndd

My friends and I have a 5 man team in NY where are you located? We have converted a local junkyard into a very nice paintball field.

phixer

Man thats a fun game. Havent played in awhile though. Would like to play at night with NVGs.

i<3fish

I used to play ALOT... until I got my aquarium. Then I ran out of money, so I had to sell all of my stuff. I had an Eclipse Ego, and some other really nice stuff like E-Vents, Crossfire compressed air tank, ect. I was really into the tourny stuff. I was going to play at the Chicago Open (Division 3) this summer, but no gun anymore...

bettym

I play.I LOVE IT!!!!! I am the only woman that play's around here.I didn't play this last yr though.
I wasa invited to gog with this AWSOME team up to Virgina but I have 3 children and I cana't leave my kiddo's. :joy:

radiolotek

I love my paintball. I'll tell you what it really lets out the pent up stress form the week at work. I used to play tourneys till 3 of my 5 man team moved.

criminal

Originally Posted by BettyM
I play.I LOVE IT!!!!! I am the only woman that play's around here.I didn't play this last yr though.
I wasa invited to gog with this AWSOME team up to Virgina but I have 3 children and I cana't leave my kiddo's. :joy:

my friend tiff played with us and it was her first time playing and she did amazing! she talked a lot at first though.

02f350psd

Criminal, i haven't played in about a year or two. All my stuff is for sale (spyder shutter) if you know anyone who needs stuff. I am also located in southeastern MA.

02f350psd

Have 20oz tank, 12oz tank, hopper, elbow, 18" barrel, mask, gloves, camo pack (4+1), squeegie, gun (MINT condition) and original box, and i think i have a whole case of paint. Asking $250 for everything.

ray28576

I play paintball alot. Me and my brothers, my uncle and some friends go down to the river and play in the woods where we have a paintball course set up. Then we can go to another part of the river from there and play in a junkyard type area where there are abandoned semi trailers, dumpsters, cars ,trucks, and a bunch of other things. We always play wearing very thin camo, that way when we get hit, it will leave whelps. That way it makes you not want to get shot and prevents people from a run and gun move (most of the time.) It makes it where you have to be more stealthy. We play at night, most of the time, that way we don't get caught by D&R or the cops. The junk yard type area has lights next to it, so its lit up just enough to play

whackamole

i play. but im a woods person. and im a beast. if snuck around people and given them welts in there back from like 7 feet out. och

R

ramsey

Originally Posted by whackamole
i play. but im a woods person. and im a beast. if snuck around people and given them welts in there back from like 7 feet out. och

I also am a wood person. I like to use my gillie suite to sneak around people just to pop them in the calf to watch them drop.
Iam useing a Spyder TL " 5 years old" still a bad--- gun

dual45s

I'm a huge fan as well. I play a ton of airsoft too, and those crowds rarely mix well, so I have to split up my time off between those two groups.