Painting of a Tank

J

jdragunas

i used spray paint. Covered the tank with newspaper (made sure there were no holes or gaps), and sprayed a few layers on. Looks great!

maeistero

i managed a paint store for awhile whilst working at pe
&*^ . saranwrap the entire top of your tank first then, after wiping it down with a degreasing solution from a paint store you can paint it. let that sit for 2 days before repainting the 2nd coat. many people mistake better quality paint for not drying fully. saran wrap every other tank in the room every time and put fans in the windows.

mbootag

Hey Leafer great hockey team I loved watching them with Wendall Clark and Dougie Gilmore. I am a new guy here but i went to a plastic distributer and had them cut me a piece of 1/4" deep blue acrlic for 17$ now I am thinking of trying black and it only 17$ to change the background color and it looks like real glass from the front. Just my two cents worth.

leafer

Thanks to everyone for their input. I've got an empty 50 gal sitting in my basement collecting dust. Figure I should do something with it. mbootag, they sure were fun to watch back then. Better than now. It sure is frustrating when your team goes through a slump.