Pajama Cardinals = Ugliest Fish Alive?

meleerock

Originally Posted by reefernana
I love my pajama cardinal, too! And mine follows me and has a very calming effect. I see nothing wrong with that. I don't really feel that starting a thread like this is for any other purpose but to start arguments and to show your age because usually young people think it's funny to put something down. You know darn well that many people on here must have them and since they do must have wanted them, like me, so what would compel you to say this??? Ever heard 'If you can't say something nice, then don't say nothing at all.' Or maybe you've never seen Bambi..........lol!

I might have worded it differently but I aggree. There are many people who like the look of the fish, and maybe even their personality. I honostly think it looks like a cool fish. It does great in my 14 gallon biocube, and I am glad I got him. Here is mine, and I am proud to show him off.

rainmkr07

I love my pajama cardinal, too! And mine follows me and has a very calming effect. I see nothing wrong with that. I don't really feel that starting a thread like this is for any other purpose but to start arguments and to show your age because usually young people think it's funny to put something down. You know darn well that many people on here must have them and since they do must have wanted them, like me, so what would compel you to say this??? Ever heard 'If you can't say something nice, then don't say nothing at all.' Or maybe you've never seen Bambi..........lol!

wow. it was posted in good fun. i hope i don't lose my sense of humor when I get old.

bill109

they dont look that good ur right.
but have seen a full grown one? i would like one of those. full grown are nice. their colors are a little better as there are more of them.
im sorry if everything isnt created up to ur par..

-bill109

bill109

btw look up flame cardinal.. now u wanna talk about ugly..
haha a dull red with a black spot and no special shape!!!
wohoooo to die for i must say..

They look more like mix breed freshwater tetras. I see a whole tank of them in my LFS, a week later they were all gone.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
T

R

reefernana

Originally Posted by rainmkr07
wow. it was posted in good fun. i hope i don't lose my sense of humor when I get old.

I guess I just proved my point, didn't I?

bluemantr

I dont know why people buys cardinals when there are billion nice choice fishes.
I totally aggree with the post they are pure ugly fishes. And its so borring to watch them!!

meleerock

Originally Posted by Cyberbug
Who can't love this one??? It has so much spunk ....He run's with the tangs...
Stickin by the PJ's

alix2.0

Originally Posted by jenni620
i love mine! my boyfriend says they look like a home ec project gone wrong...lol...i think they are cute!

thats exactly why i got mine! its like someone sewed like 4 different fish all together. LOL

alix2.0

i didnt notice that till i saw someone say it but your right... they look like some kind of african cichlid.

aanthony

I don't really feel that starting a thread like this is for any other purpose but to start arguments and to show your age because usually young people think it's funny to put something down. You know darn well that many people on here must have them and since they do must have wanted them, like me, so what would compel you to say this??? Ever heard 'If you can't say something nice, then don't say nothing at all.' Or maybe you've never seen Bambi..........lol!

Have a sense of humor, they are ugly fish, they look like tails with eyes, but theres a little thing called preference, which is when sombody prefers something, so some love this fish and some hate it. its pointless to get mad over it, its not like your fish read this thread and now feels ugly, or maybe it did? is your cardinal now hiding in a cave because of this thread... NO
and your avatar really suits you

masta man

Hey I have had mine for 8 months and I still think he is cool. Just because a fish can wear his pj's all day long doesn't mean you have to get jealous. Don't playahate.

rainmkr07

Originally Posted by Masta Man
Hey I have had mine for 8 months and I still think he is cool. Just because a fish can wear his pj's all day long doesn't mean you have to get jealous. Don't playahate.

lol

ci11337

PJ Cardinals are not ugly. There are hundreds of uglier fish. Ill admit their not the most spectacular fish in the see but i still like mine.

eclipse1178

Originally Posted by Masta Man

Exactly...