Palm Beach county

J

jjs

Give me about a week and I'll research it see if I can figure it out.

S

saltycrab

Im always willing to trade- Im in Palm Beach Gardens. Right now I need between 50-100 lbs Live Rock, 100 Lbs Aragonite, and LR rubble if anyone has and wants to trade for coral.

doradosteve

I have some stuff available for sale/trade in West Palm
I have some large Cabbage Leather (BIG pieces), Green Sinularia, Pumping Zenia, Blue/Green Shrooms, Kenya Tree, and some Green Star Polyps
All pieces are of VERY generous size-
Coral/ clean-up crew/livestock/cash accepted
Here's some picts-

paintballer768

For West Palm area, I highly recommend Oceans Below. Its just south of Northlake Blvd on Federal Highway. Them, and coral sea (which I dont know what road thats on). I go to Barrier Reef in Boca Raton. Its a generally nice place. Prices can be outta whack in some aspects but you can also get some good deals if you keep your eye out. Barrier Reef does get ORA corals!!! Last Friday, they had 2 Red Planet Acros, and many other pieces for $70/each.

peachie98

Hmmm...thanks for the info on the fish stores around here! I've never been to either of the first 2 (only barrier reef years ago). I've been going to Mark's arc and some other local ones but haven't been too happy, so I started ordering off this site.
I'll have to check those other two out as I'm in Wellington...not too bad a drive. :)

scottallert

Originally Posted by peachie98
http:///forum/post/2783180
Hmmm...thanks for the info on the fish stores around here! I've never been to either of the first 2 (only barrier reef years ago). I've been going to Mark's arc and some other local ones but haven't been too happy, so I started ordering off this site.
I'll have to check those other two out as I'm in Wellington...not too bad a drive. :)
i go to marks arc to i bought some ricordios for 5$ but other then that there fish are pretty nasty. i also live in wellington

peachie98

I just met another local girl who bought my snowflake eel (she was in Royal Palm) and she also suggested Oceans Below and Coral Sea. So...looks like I might take a trip up there and check them out.

paintballer768

Originally Posted by peachie98
http:///forum/post/2783827
I just met another local girl who bought my snowflake eel (she was in Royal Palm) and she also suggested Oceans Below and Coral Sea. So...looks like I might take a trip up there and check them out.

Coral Sea had a lot of choices but not really too much out of the ordinary. Oceans Below wow'd me with the various SPS corals, their huge leather, and couple of DTs. Very pretty tanks.

S

saltycrab

Unda the Sea (around a mile North of PGA on west side US1) is pretty cool. They are setting up a sick frag tank that will put most other stores to shame depending on how it stocked. Oceans Below is good too.

paintballer768

Awesome. Ive found keeping the lookout for people on these, and other, boards selling is by far the best way to save money!

r2odie

large frag idaho grape $40.

the frag in front and mother colony behind.

gsp rock $10.

yellow polyp "tree" $15. (not the frag at the bottom of the branch
)

gsp $5. each

yellow polyps med. frag (on left) $10., large (on right) $15.

colt coral $15.

Located in Greenacres. Also have cheap frags of kenya trees or free with other purchase.
Prefer local pickup.

ifirefight

Did a nice frag swap today with r2odie.
Very nice person with an extremely nice tank set-up and corals. I look forward to some future trades.

paintballer768

I just realized this, not sure if yall know so Im posting it. SWF offers overnight to FL residents for only $15. Sweeeeet!