Palythoa Grandis - Guaging Interest

grabbitt

4 bucks a pop. If this sounds good, let me know either here or you can email me at grabbitt@purdue.edu with how many you would be interested in and we can work out shipping from there. To make it worth the shipping, I can also offer up a few additional zoos and palys (radioactive dragon eyes, protopaly heliodiscus, flame palys, and a few others).
Just to clarify, these are the large colonial polyps (about the size of a half dollar) I am talking about.
If anyone has a pic to throw up, please do so.

My colony will be coming in on Tuesday or Wednesday and I will be able to put pics up then. After I take a week or so to check them out and ensure they're healthy and well, I will start fragging.
Thanks for looking

loopy101

i am actually hoping pitsburg wins this next game. not that i want them to win but i dont want to see the season end yet!!! just got into hockey and love it! better then football and much more exciting!(atleast to me)
but to the point i would be very interested in getting prolly 1 or 2 of each we can discuss what you all have to sell when you get your shipment in and get them fragged
thanks paul!

grabbitt

Originally Posted by loopy101
http:///forum/post/2629449
i am actually hoping pitsburg wins this next game. not that i want them to win but i dont want to see the season end yet!!! just got into hockey and love it! better then football and much more exciting!(atleast to me)
but to the point i would be very interested in getting prolly 1 or 2 of each we can discuss what you all have to sell when you get your shipment in and get them fragged
thanks paul!
I know the feeling, lol. Part of me wishes there was still a round left (especially since my Pistons got knocked out of the playoffs
) to watch.
I will let you know as soon as the colony arrives. I've also got a some Florida rics that I can let go of for a great price. I have sold yuma rics for 10 bucks apiece, and these fl. rics will be even cheaper

anthias

Hi, I would be interested in a couple of heads, also some of your rics and/or yumas. Let me know when things arrive. Thanks.

crabbeo

I'd be intrested in a few palys for sure and a couple yumas and rics.Looking forward to a few pics.Put me on list peding pics.

ifirefight

I think 4 bucks a polyp is a GREAT deal. I can say that I have had mine for over a year and only have grown 2 new heads...from the original 3. VERY slow grower...at least in my tank.

grabbitt

Originally Posted by ifirefight
http:///forum/post/2629967
I think 4 bucks a polyp is a GREAT deal. I can say that I have had mine for over a year and only have grown 2 new heads...from the original 3. VERY slow grower...at least in my tank.
I appreciate the input

Unfortunately, they are indeed very slow growers.
However, I want to remind everyone that at this time I am just gauging interest
. I am not at the time accepting payments or finalizing any orders. I am simply getting an idea as of now. Everything should be set to go in a matter of days and when it is, I will go by those who contact me in this order.
If you are impatient, I know sharkbait9 is currently selling a couple frags for a great price as well

As for the rics, I was mentioning a few previous sales I made of yumas for $10. I am currently not selling any since my stock is low, but I should be able to sell off a few florida rics. Supply is limited, though.
I will have pics up as soon as possible.
Also, since my PM box is filling up quickly, I ask again to please email me at grabbitt@purdue.edu
Thanks for looking

grabbitt

The grandis are all fragged up, happy and healthy. I'll have pics up tonight or tomorrow (depending on the yet-to-be-known location of my camera and how the Wings game goes tonight
). As far as dibs, I'm going to honor the list as-is. The first in line will be the first contacted with their picks and I will contact each person after the last is finalized until I run out of polyps.
I'm not sure how many rics I will be selling, since my stock is limited (they went towards the trade), but I'll keep everyone updated.

grabbitt

OK guys, here are the pics as promised (a little late). Sorry it took so long.
A few frags I've got up top...

The color on them is much cooler that I had anticipated... Nice hints of yellow and green in the center of the paly (My apologies for blurriness. I was too lazy to shut off the powerheads).

crabbeo

Pic looks good
.How much to ship 3 of them,all 3 on seperate rock if its possible,I want to put in different tanks to see how or if they change
Priority to 32506.And love to see pic of some of your rics and mushrooms.

anthias

Tried to PM, box full again. Tried to email you. Won't go through. What else do you have? Also interested in cup coral, xenia-pompom, also blue, anemone, rics, yumas....Anthias

grabbitt

Hey people, sorry I disappeared. I had to leave town unexpectedly for the night.
anthias - sorry you're having so much difficulty contacting me. I'm not sure why the emails aren't going through, but I will clear space in my PM box now.
podo and Crabbeo- you've got PM's on the way as well...