Paquiao vs. Hatton

martymcfly

Anyone else really pumped for this fight. I have been waiting for these two to fight for a long time now and I can hardly wait for May 2. The 24/7 show doesn't help either...it's gonna be awesome fight. By the way I think Hatton's going to put an end to the Paquiao reign. War Hatton!

ryan4321

I just started watching boxing again thanks to 24/7 this show probably saved boxing. I got 200 on Haton and belive he will win also

martymcfly

I too follow MMA but I started following boxing much earlier so I enjoy both. The 24/7 shows really do a great job of hyping the fights. I heard Hatton was having some issues with Floyd Senior showing up late to training and the two are having quite the falling out this week. Not sure if this is just pre-fight rumors but I read it on yahoo.

squidward

Originally Posted by Ryan4321
http:///forum/post/3032954
I just started watching boxing again thanks to 24/7 this show probably saved boxing. I got 200 on Haton and belive he will win also
LOL That must suck to lose 200 bucks. Total Domination by Pac Man!!!

martymcfly

Wow I never thought that fight was going to be so one sided. Hatton really got manhandled in there. Sucks cuz I'm a big Hatton fan but the good news is we might get to see Pacman vs. Mayweather Jr. at the end of the year!