Parting 125 WHAT I HAVE LEFT

psusocr1

two brown leathers,, pretty good baseball size, great polyp extension $15 each

green sinularia leather pretty big $30

very large squamosa clam6-8 inches but fans out like crazy $100

about 30 BAM BAM oprange zoos $45

psusocr1

green sinularia leather abut7-8 inches high and has ALOt of stalks and branches $45

huge elehpant ear very large $45

blastomussa wellsi over 50 heads big colony $ 55

very large pink pagaoda cup.. has great polyp extension $60

Dersea clam 3-4 inches, purple rim with greens tripe dint he middle,, awesome lookign clam $55

psusocr1

one head hammer, very green and purple $25

bigger than a baseball size favia the pics says it all..$60

pink zoos about 20-30 $40

Crocea clam,, crazy blues and purple $65

open green brain, very good size $50

pink leather $15

huge 10 pound rock covered on over 100 different colored mushrooms $100

cabbage leather medium size $30

polyps $20

tank, stand, canopy, all plumbing, sump/refugium, pump for retun, cloose loop pump with a SCWD wavemaker and all plumbing for $750 that would be plug in play( pumps are new).. i have it setup with en0ough flow to keep ANY corals especially SPS , acros and such..ona lternating flow with a wavemaker
OR i can also throw in the lighting , skimmer, and skimmer pump, auto-top off/kalwasser/chemical doser big thign of kalkwasser, alot of chemicals for the tank, basically everything i have which is ALOT , for $1550
the lighting is only two weeks old( pfo 3x175 halide) i just upgraded ill also thropw in 4 VHO tubes, no halide bulbs..ALSO the skimmer is an ETSS 800 professionall downdraft sakimmer.. One of the best on the market and alone sells for $800 without a pump and im throwing the pump in for free
let me know what you want.. the ore someone buys th e cheaper ill give it to them for..prices are SOMEWHAT negotioable depending ont he circumstances

psusocr1

o.k i will ship BUT i am not resposible for anythign that arrives in bad shape or dead...i will pakcage and ship them in styrofoam containers and cardboard around that just liek ive always gotten live shipments, i will also provide heat packs etc. etc.
i obviously will od my best to make sure everythign arrives safley and alive sinc eive had stuff for soo long.. i will take preference to people that are local first...
buyer has tor pay actuall overnight shipping fees per weight on the box

jessica47421

i am interested in the pinks, and leathers that was 15.00 what would be the price for these shipping included to 47421?

lion_crazz

Bobby, what of this have you sold already? A friend of mine is just setting up his 75 and I am sure he would be interested in some of this stuff. You have some awesome stuff at great prices. I, or he, could probably even pick it up some night, which would save incredibly in the shipping and would ensure it does not die.

psusocr1

i have everything left basically.. if you guys come down to get it ill sell it at evan cheaper prices if you buy alot of stuff! email me or just IM me
im only going to ship if people want alot of things, other than that i dont really have the time to get together 5 or 10 things for different people right now, im very busy but if it comes down to it i will ship smaller orders...

lion_crazz

I will im you later this week after I talk to a friend of mine. I am going to write down a list of the stuff you have and show it to him.
Thanks!

S

sexyshrimp101

I was just curious, not to start anything, but I thought we weren't allowed to buy and sell corals on this site??? My lfs has crap for corals, and when I am able to start buying them, it would be nice to be able to buy them from people on here. But what I have read and from threads I have seen closed due to people selling or wanting to buy corals, I thought that was against the rule of the forum??? If not, I would love to buy corals from others on this site when the time comes. Thanks for any clarification

psusocr1

hey lion if you know anyoen that wants some of my larger fish , eel, or shark as well let me know since you coming.. honestly bring as much money as you can because i will most likely give you the rest of my corals for a decent price .. i gotta get this stuff tog o !!