Parting out 180 reef Columbus OHIO

robzifer4

I have had to make the tuff decision to get rid of my beautiful 180 gallon reef. I am ONLY selling the live stock first, and all fish and corals must be sold before I start selling live rock, live sand or any hardware. Thanks for understanding in advance.
I will list all hardware once everything inside the tank is gone.
I also will in no way hold any items for anyone until they have paid in full with a bank check, cash, or paypal (if you cover the paypal service charge) I will then hold items up to one week once item is paid for if you need me to.
FISH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ALL fish are healthy and eat like pigs!!!!
1 Large yellow Tang $12
1 Med Yellow Tang $10
1 Hand caught wild Copper band Butterfly (eats aptasia and Mysis like crazy) $20
1 MED - Large Blue Hippo Tang $40
1 Nice sized Male purple square MALE anthias (looks like a rainbow) $40
1 full grown Dragon Goby $10
1 Full grown SIX Line $15
1 False Perc Clown $10
9 Blue/Green Chromis @ $2 each = $12 for all
2 full grown cleaner shrimp @ $7 each = $14 for both
1 Med Adult engineer Goby $10
CORALS AND CLAMS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
MED - Large Red Green Brain $30
Gigas Clam $30
Nice looking Crocea clam $30
Not so nice looking Corcea...rescued this one...coming back slowly over last eight months $20
Two Nice six inch diamiter Star Polyps @ $15 Each
Smaller piece of star polyp on small nice looking pice of live rock $15
Green Cup coral $15
Large pice of FIJI live rock (cool shape) covered in lots of different shrooms and some sponges $40
1 Orange Ricordea Shroom with green mouth $10
LG Brown Colt coral $25
HYDRO SPS 1" frag 10
Silver stripe Xenia $10
Tango Branch live rock covered in green / purple zoos $30
Colony of yellow and purple zoos $30
Toad stool $25
Rock anemone with green mouth $5
Single Lavender shroom $5
Will add a few more corals in the next day or so........
LIVE ROCK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
200 + LBS or LIVE FIJI Rock @ 4 pound for the ones covered in Coralline...Lots of sponges on undersides, Snails, different types of stars, copepods.........$2 pound for the base rock (FIJI)
Hardware to Come..........
Sneek Peek....... TunZE wave box, 180 RR tank with stand and canopy, X-Large skimmer, calcium reactor, fudge, sump, Modified maxijet, 3 250W halides, Titanium heater, heater controller, PH controller, RO/DI unit, and LOTS more...... I will list asking prices and start answere questions for these items once ALL live stock is SOLD....If for some reason you would be interested in the COMPLETE package PM me and we can see what we can work out.
THANKS
ROB
ALSO I live in Columbus Ohio...want to stay away from shipping items for right now
Wanted to add.....
2 LARGE green bubble tip anenomes...come together since they are on the same LARGE piece of FIJI rock $50
Frogspawn 3 Heads $20

fish-man-t

im just out side of detroit so not to bad of a drive 2 questions price on fully stocked tank and can u post pics??
thanks tom

E

ezwinna

i would like to buy all 9 blue green chromis, the 2 yellow tangs, the false clown.....and if you can...please let me know how much you want for each starfish, what kind they are, and how many you have..... i also live in the columbus area so i can come pick them up anytime....please email me back at nickdamianisintocars@yahoo.com or give me a call at 614-565-9838...and ask for nick....thank you and have a great day...
Originally Posted by robzifer4
I have had to make the tuff decision to get rid of my beautiful 180 gallon reef. I am ONLY selling the live stock first, and all fish and corals must be sold before I start selling live rock, live sand or any hardware. Thanks for understanding in advance.
I will list all hardware once everything inside the tank is gone.
I also will in no way hold any items for anyone until they have paid in full with a bank check, cash, or paypal (if you cover the paypal service charge) I will then hold items up to one week once item is paid for if you need me to.
FISH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ALL fish are healthy and eat like pigs!!!!
1 Large yellow Tang $12
1 Med Yellow Tang $10
1 Hand caught wild Copper band Butterfly (eats aptasia and Mysis like crazy) $20
1 MED - Large Blue Hippo Tang $40
1 Nice sized Male purple square MALE anthias (looks like a rainbow) $40
1 full grown Dragon Goby $10
1 Full grown SIX Line $15
1 False Perc Clown $10
9 Blue/Green Chromis @ $2 each = $12 for all
2 full grown cleaner shrimp @ $7 each = $14 for both
1 Med Adult engineer Goby $10
CORALS AND CLAMS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
MED - Large Red Green Brain $30
Gigas Clam $30
Nice looking Crocea clam $30
Not so nice looking Corcea...rescued this one...coming back slowly over last eight months $20
Two Nice six inch diamiter Star Polyps @ $15 Each
Smaller piece of star polyp on small nice looking pice of live rock $15
Green Cup coral $15
Large pice of FIJI live rock (cool shape) covered in lots of different shrooms and some sponges $40
1 Orange Ricordea Shroom with green mouth $10
LG Brown Colt coral $25
HYDRO SPS 1" frag 10
Silver stripe Xenia $10
Tango Branch live rock covered in green / purple zoos $30
Colony of yellow and purple zoos $30
Toad stool $25
Rock anemone with green mouth $5
Single Lavender shroom $5
Will add a few more corals in the next day or so........
LIVE ROCK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
200 + LBS or LIVE FIJI Rock @ 4 pound for the ones covered in Coralline...Lots of sponges on undersides, Snails, different types of stars, copepods.........$2 pound for the base rock (FIJI)
Hardware to Come..........
Sneek Peek....... TunZE wave box, 180 RR tank with stand and canopy, X-Large skimmer, calcium reactor, fudge, sump, Modified maxijet, 3 250W halides, Titanium heater, heater controller, PH controller, RO/DI unit, and LOTS more...... I will list asking prices and start answere questions for these items once ALL live stock is SOLD....If for some reason you would be interested in the COMPLETE package PM me and we can see what we can work out.
THANKS
ROB
ALSO I live in Columbus Ohio...want to stay away from shipping items for right now
Wanted to add.....
2 LARGE green bubble tip anenomes...come together since they are on the same LARGE piece of FIJI rock $50
Frogspawn 3 Heads $20

G

gdavies

I'm interested in both of the cleaner shrimp if you're willing to ship to 80525. Please pm me at garretsoccer2@hotmail.com I CAN PAY THROUGH PAYPAL TONIGHT!!
*When the time comes to part out equip I am very interested in the RO/DI and calcium reactor, please email prices

zarro

Hi just wanted to no if you had any thing left . manly the 1 Hand caught wild Copper band Butterfly (eats aptasia and Mysis like crazy) $20 ,1 Full grown SIX Line $15 ,2 full grown cleaner shrimp @ $7 each = $14 for both ,1 Orange Ricordea Shroom with green mouth $10 . email me at marconn@earthlink.net

hangloose

I'm in Columbus and am interested in the Frogspawn's, Orange Ricordea Shroom, Green cup coral, other corals you have and maybe some fish depending on what you have left.
I am also interested in your CA reactor.
If you have any of the above, let me know and I will buy them.