Parting out saltwater reef fish tank in san diego. Reduced prices!

bkh_sd

Parting out my tank.
Must sell Live Rock, Live Sand/Calcite first. Then I can sell plenum setup / sump / pumps / heaters / tank / stand at any time. If no one would like to buy the fish I can just trade them in at the lfs....
Live Rock would be 4$ a pound. Live Base Rock 3$ a pound. About 125-150lbs Live Rock, about 25lbs Live Base Rock.
Live Sand (about 200lbs) would be 75$.
ASM G2 Skimmer would be 100$.
Sump with overflow would be 150$ (200$ if including brand new rio 2600 pump and return line and output spray nozzles).
Stand would be 100$. Solid Pine Moore brand open stand.
100g Visio Glass Tank would be 125$. 60"W * 24"T * 18"Deep
Fish for sale: Bird Wrasse, Flasher Wrasse, Six Line Wrasse. Clownfish, Powder Blue Tang. 2 Fire Shrimp Large. Orange Spot Goby paired with Large Tiger Shrimp. Snails, hermits, etc... Make me an offer on these. All in excellent health.
Plenum setup. 80$ or 40$ for a single piece. Two pieces which will fit into most 50/100 Gallon Tanks (1 piece if for 50 gallon, 2 pieces if for 100 gallon).
Please email me / respond to ad / or call me at 858-245-1011 if you are interested or have any questions...
Brian

bkh_sd

I'll consider shipping for parts, but not for the fish. Fish are just for local sale only. I'd guess the Powder Blue Tang is in the 3-4" long range. Paid 60$ + tax for him. I'd be happy getting 30$ for him.

maelv

Originally Posted by bkh_sd
I'll consider shipping for parts, but not for the fish. Fish are just for local sale only. I'd guess the Powder Blue Tang is in the 3-4" long range. Paid 60$ + tax for him. I'd be happy getting 30$ for him.
I know you said livestock first....but how old is the skimmer? And what are the dimensions of the sump.....and could you give me a total price of both with shipping to 64156? After all is parted...I DEFINITELY need that ASM Skimmer.
Happy New Year
Ismael

rasguedo

Hello,
Im also interested in your sump/overflow/skimmer/pump/return and output .. Let me know how much for the whole system shipped to 25443. Thanks!
-Mike

maelv

Originally Posted by team2jndd
y is everyone in florida and ca?
I agree....
But I was rather amazed that there was a site that has tons of people here in KC.....I ran across it here on this site, someone mentioned it. There are also regions....So, I believe there was Des Moines, Minneapolis, KC, St. Lousi...quite a few...

bkh_sd

Originally Posted by maelv
I know you said livestock first....but how old is the skimmer? And what are the dimensions of the sump.....and could you give me a total price of both with shipping to 64156? After all is parted...I DEFINITELY need that ASM Skimmer.
Happy New Year
Ismael
ASM G2 Skimmer would be 100$. Only a couple months old.
Sump with overflow would be 150$ (200$ if including brand new rio 2600 pump and return line and output spray nozzles). Return line is 10ft. You can cut it down really easy if needed. Sump itself is less than 6 months I think.
Sump is 24"L * 16"H * 12"W has compartment for bio balls.
First come first serve if you want it. Shipping would probably be around 30$ I'd assume.. Because of the size of the box to ship it.
My phone number is 858-245-1011 if you want to call about it.

bkh_sd

Originally Posted by rasguedo
Hello,
Im also interested in your sump/overflow/skimmer/pump/return and output .. Let me know how much for the whole system shipped to 25443. Thanks!
-Mike
Sump with overflow would be 150$ (200$ if including brand new rio 2600 pump and return line and output spray nozzles). Return line is 10ft. You can cut it down really easy if needed. Sump itself is less than 6 months I think.
First come first serve if you want it. Shipping would probably be around 30$ I'd assume.. Because of the size of the box to ship it.

bkh_sd

Originally Posted by team2jndd
y is everyone in florida and ca?
I think the question is why is anyone anywhere else? :)
I'm a big fan of florida.. Nothing like walking into a taco bell at 11pm and finding chicks in their bikinis cause its so hot. great memories of my adventures in florida haha.

scotts

Hey, I am going to be down near S.D. on Tues/Wed. Does the skimmer include the pump. Basically is is ready to go and have you had it working for you? Also might be interested in that powder blue and some of the other live stock. How many hermit crabs do you have and what type are they? You can answer here or e-mail me at skschneiderNOSPAM!Adelphia.net Take out the NOSPAM part.
Scott

maelv

Originally Posted by bkh_sd
I'll call you tomorrow.....The sump is too wide for under my tank....in my "INFINITE" wisdom, I made the stand really narrow, so now I think I will end up having to make my own sump.....But if you let me know when you are ready to part with the ASM skimmer let me know, I will send the money...
Thanks,
Ismael

bkh_sd

Originally Posted by maelv
I'll call you tomorrow.....The sump is too wide for under my tank....in my "INFINITE" wisdom, I made the stand really narrow, so now I think I will end up having to make my own sump.....But if you let me know when you are ready to part with the ASM skimmer let me know, I will send the money...
Thanks,
Ismael
I can part with it anytime. I have a backup sump / pump I can use in the meantime...

bkh_sd

Originally Posted by 1knight164
Is the sump w/pump,overflow, and plumbing still available? I can pick up any time. :joy:
Its ready anytime to the first person who officially says yes I'm buying it for sure. A few people interested on here, so act quick :)
I'm home after 1:45pm today for pickup.
858-245-1011

bkh_sd

Originally Posted by Scotts
Hey, I am going to be down near S.D. on Tues/Wed. Does the skimmer include the pump. Basically is is ready to go and have you had it working for you? Also might be interested in that powder blue and some of the other live stock. How many hermit crabs do you have and what type are they? You can answer here or e-mail me at skschneiderNOSPAM!Adelphia.net Take out the NOSPAM part.
Scott
Skimmer does include the Sedra 3000 (I think thats the model). Its actually a pretty great pump. (this pump is seperate from the rio 2600 return pump for the sump)
Setup can be ready to go in 30 minutes. Just have to disconnect it and clean it out for you. So yes its working and works really well.
I lost count of my hermits.. Mix of all types. Same with Snails.

scotts

Just to let you know, from what I can see I am third in line for the skimmer. Plus we are not going to be as close to you as I thought. Unless you are going to do a little gambling at Harrahs. So if all others fall through tell me, but others have a place in line ahead of me.
Scott

bkh_sd

Pump / Sump / Overflow / Plumbing is ready to be shipped or delivered. First one to come get it, send me money through paypal at my paypal account bkh_sd@yahoo.com, or asks me to deliver it. Oh and buy the way Scotts if you the first to respond, I can drive up to Harrahs if needed. Just charge you an extra 10$ for gas (traveling fee's) since its about 45 minutes from here. If you happen to be the first to respond.