Parting out the 220

vyperone

Well time has come for me to get out of the hobby. My life has become somewhat involved in other areas and I don't have the time to devote to this hobby as I once did. With that said I have to sell this stuff in stages beginning with the livestock. To see what I have go to http://www.gutauckis.com
The link will be obvious, click the gallery for 2006 to see the latest pics of what I have.
To answer your question; no I will not ship coral or fish. I live in Daytona Beach, FL, if you want it you have to come pick it up.
Once the fish and corals are gone I will get rid of the live rock and then the sand. I have about 300lbs of live rock and about 200 pounds of live sand.
As far as pricing goes I will sell it for half of what you can buy it retail for.
This tank is well established, disease free.

vyperone

Yes, I am selling everything. If you are interested in the entire package, make an offer. If you are local tot he area and want to come by to look at it before making an offer let me know.

briandg

What type of lighting do you have, I'm looking for some MH retros. I understand you aren't parting the equipment until the livestock is gone, but if you do part, I am in no hurry to get them.
Thanks

dcathey

what type of protein skimmer and do you have a calc reactor...how much....dustincathey@bellsouth.net

vyperone

I will make a list of what I have this weekend and post next week. Still trying to get rid of the livestock first so it may be a while. If anyone wants the whole setup you are welcome to make a reasonable offer once the list of what I have is up.

dj_rabbit

I'm interested in the zoas, the cardinal, green hammer (?), maybe some candy cane, a small toadstool, maybe more.... You can email me at; rabbitholeprod@gmail.com with prices.
I'm fairly close so I could pick up easily.
-Rabbit

pascuch

I LIVE IN PALM COAST FL. WHICH IS ABOUT 30 MILES FROM DAYTONA AND I AM INTERESTED IN ALL OF YOUR EQUIPTMENT WITHOUT THE LIVESTOCK.
MAYBE THE LR AND THE LS TOO. COULD YOU EMAIL ME SOME PICTURES OF THE TANK AND AS MUCH OF THE SET UP AS YOU CAN.
THANK YOU SO MUCH, RICH P.
MY EMAIL IS,
PASCUCH@AOL.COM

vyperone

For those that want pictures as stated before go to http://www.gutauckis.com and click th link for the tank. There you will see pics of the tank, skimmer and other equipment. For the latest pics go tot he 2006 section.
I compiled a list of what I have:
Pinpoint PH Monitor
3 Icecap 660 Ballast
3 Metal Halide 150w
Eheim Auto Feeder model 3581
Tetra Deep Water Air Pump for custom built two stage skimmer
4 Maxi Jet 1200
Portable Refractometer
Mag 900
Mag 500
2 Coralife Digital Timers
2 regular timers
Auto Top off setup
300lbs live rock (maybe less its hard to tell)
200lbs live sand
I want to sell the entire setup all at once and it looks like I have a few people wanting it. If the deals fall through I will let ya'll know.

lpardshark

I need a dual 150W MH ballast, so if u still have it, lmk how much u want for it. I live in Cocoa so p/u not a prob. Also interested in some of your livestock (awsome pics by the way) the P. cardinal, and some of your clean up crew...
Tks