Parting with an Old Friend, 100G Tall Complete

freejury

Well, I've gotta move, and gotta sell. I hope there is someone out there nearby that is interested. Here's a pic, and I will describe the system, as it is very simple, but very successful. And before you ask, most of the corals have already been sold, all that's left are a couple pieces of star polyp, a colt, a few zoo's and a big Green BTA with a Goldstripe Maroon that should really go together. Also, 2 fat and happy green chromies, an ocellaris, a really nice sleeper goby, and a sweet, sweet Lemonpeel Angel. Along w/various snails, hermits, etc. NO bristle worms, lots of pods. And a very nice collection of Macro Algaes( to many to list, I would say roughly 10-12 varieties.)
100 G Tall, Glass, with custom fan-vented hood, and redwood stand.
2 x 4x65w Current Satellites w/ lunar & fans, and 8 new bulbs (still pckg'd)
3 x Magnum 350 HOT filters.
2 x 200w submersible heaters. (I think they're Visitherm. Not for certain)
8 x various power heads. Mostly MaxiJets (5)
1 x Red Sea skimmer (yes, it really handles this tank) and I have a spare.
1 x Twist UV 9w
100lbs + Fiji & Kailini premium live rock. This stuff is primo, most has so much corraline. I think the back of tank says it all!
50-70lbs live base rock. 100lbs crushed coral and coral sand.
Lots of extras, usual grab bag of salt buckets, extra filter parts and test kits, several full to half full bottles of Kent Supplements (you name it, I probably have it, and highly recommend it).
I also have a 55G glass that will fit for a sump/refugium, but also has a nice stand and another whole setup similar to above, (1 2x65w Satellite, 1 HOT, 1 Skimmer, 1 Titanium Heater, couple pwrheads.... LOL) and a couple 10's, (it never ceases to amaze me how much stuff accumlates everytime I get back into this hobby for a couple years!!! )
The 100 has a few scratches on the inside glass (nothing major) and is LEAK FREE.
I have about $3,000 tied up in all of it. Will take all REASONABLE offers, and will help you move it too! (Within reason, you pay for the gas.)

freejury

UPDATE: Need to move this now. Price reduced to $950 for all of it. Its gotta go. This is a real deal for someone out there!