Party Pranks?

froogy

I'm looking for ideas. I have a large group of friends. We are all in our late 20s, early 30s and none of us are parents yet. For birthdays and some holidays, we get together and party at someone's house. After a few drinks, we play some sort of game or prank. We recently duct taped a friend to the wall. Before that, we played "pin the tail" using someone as the donkey. We usually do this about an hour into the party, before anyone's had too much to drink. What shall we do next time? What crazy things have you done at a party EXCLUDING anything done to someone who's passed out. Our one rule is to leave alone anyone who's gone to bed, because it's not always someone who passed out, they just might be tired. We try to have SOME boundaries on these games. Lol!

allterr

I once bought this powder at a store that turns into a thick gel (like jello) when added to water......dumped it into a buddy of mines toilet at a party.....whole thing looked like a clear bowl of jello...was way funny!!

sharkbait9

who’s house is it?
I like the O'l take water shot in crotch prank. First take the lid off the back of the toilet, find the little tube that flows water into the reservoir after you flush. Then take that tube and pull it off. Place the tube on the lip of the reservoir, pointed at crotch level. Gently place the lid back on the reservoir so the open end of the tube pointes out and has a clear shot at the crotch. Who ever flushes gets sprayed and screams and the laughter ensues as they walk around with a wet crotch.
The best is the person who drops a duce in the bathroom and does a courtesy flush and takes it to the back of the head, I normally fall to the floor in pain from the laughter.
Or if the kitchen sink has a spray adapter take black tape or what ever color matches the sprayer and tape it open, always a good laugh.
If your outside offer to get the “victim a beer and shack the living day lights out of it and hand the live grenade over to the unsuspecting.
OR
If your doing a funnel do the torpedo run on them. Drop a light cigarette down the funnel, the beer puts it out but they get a “torpedo” in the mouth.
Some of the fun stuff we did and still do at parties.
Good luck and keep it fun.

windmill

If you have a keg or juice party and you use those Solo cups - fill up a cup for a new arrival and put a bit of super glue where their hand would go.
That way, they'll never lose their cup. They'll thank you.

H

huskychasrs

Shaving cream in the toothpaste.
Ground coffee in the showerhead.
As previously mentioned the upper decker is always a crowd favorite.
Change their screensaver to keep things PG something they would morally object to, and password protect it if it isn't.
So many gags...

dragonzim

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
there is always the "upper decker" or "dry dock"
use the googles to learn further.
Ahh the old "Top Tanker"

reefer545

If the house is big enough, or yard if it is enclosed, get 3 small pigs, and number them 1, 2, and 4 with magic marker, then let them go in different areas. grease them first with canola oil or really crisco works best.
another good one is get a bunch of friends to go to all the pet stores in the area of 30 miles or so radius of the house. There, buy a hundred live mice each or more. Spread out throughout the house and, as long as the doors are open, let them all go at once.
If someone is passed out, the most funny, with least amount of rudeness is to pile heavy and thick blankets on them. Everytime they wake up say you are keeping them warm, adn repile. They will wake with "...sweaty balls..."
Have fun and make sure it is fun for the victim.

fishkiller

Whoever passes out 1st, just pull their pants down around their ankles and leave a container of personal lubricant next to them. That's the funniest thing I think I've ever seen. We were all sitting outside smoking when we heard "WHAT THE F***!!!!" from inside- we all knew what it was. Definitely worth trying once.

reefforbrains

Heres a hazing ritual from way back....at the Rush party one of the senoir brothers comes onto one of the rushers. Not agressive but still sexual. Kept discrete and away from everyone else so you can continue later, normal response is for the person to decline strongly if not agressivly with bravado and threats.
Wait a few hours and then have the same Brother again approach the same Rusher, but this time offering 40.00 in exchange for letting them experience this "Fantasy" with them. This will probably get the person very worked up and blah blah blah...
With heavy drinking and the all nighters, then wait for said individual to pass out for the evening. Unbutton his pants and slip a plain white paper with the words "Thank you" folded around 40.00 inside.
Most of the Brothers will be in on it, so everyone plays dumb and in the morning proceeds to give the Rusher props for being an animal with whatever girl they were with last night. Say you almost interupted them since the moaning and grunting was so loud. The headboard slamming against the wall, ect ect ect.
Then just leave it at that.
The Rusher will be devistated, but this is the most important part....
DO NOT LET THE RUSHER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT TELLING THEM THE TRUTH. Everyone can have thier fun, and slap him on the back and so on, but do NOT let it go on for too long.
People all react differently this can be a very cruel prank. Do it to a Rusher you think will make it to Pledge.
Then 10 years later you can retell the entire family at the wedding toast.....
He wanted to kill me for telling the story in front of 200 people but thats what friends are for...

nvmycj

Have everyone drink shots of Coke, and one poor soul do a shot of Jack Daniels. Do this over, and over, and over, and over....... to the same victim, of course.....
Instead of Combo's snacks, fill it with look-a-like doggy treats....
Put saran wrap on the toilet bowl, nice and tight. When they start peein', it bounce off and spray EVERYWHERE......!!!
You can always do the classic, hand in the warm water, trick....
How 'bout the shaving cream in the hand and tickle their nose....., but have a video camera ready!
Have some friends dress up as 5-0, and show up at the house for public noise ordinance violation......!
So many pranks.....so many pranks.....

driedbrain

Do a "Blue Wave" shot. Everyone get a shot of water but one person gets a shot of vodka. Do a cheers and pretend to take the shot of water, and then simutaniously throw the shot of water on the person that is drinking the vodka (blue). Also I like the creamer container with straw into it at the bottom of a drink. Especially when it's a darker liquid. Can't tell until they take a sip.