Patrick's 10 gal. nano diary :)

patrick8929

HI everyone,
I started my 10 gal. nano on the 13 of this month. It is currently cycling. I have 6 pounds of live rock so far and will be getting about 6 more this weekend.
my equipment:
millennium 3000 HOB filter (made for 75 gal.) i will be putting chaeto and live rock rubble in this
maxi jet 400 power head
heater (dont know specs)
T5 lighting at least 75 watts (will be getting in a couple weeks)
live stock: (none yet but coming soon)
pair of true perc. clowns
yellow watchman goby w/ shrimp goby
small skunk cleaner shrimp
5 snails
corals: (also coming soon)
frogspawn
hammer
toadstool
variety of zoas and mushrooms.
small clam of some kind
Let me know what you think!!

current FTS will update sunday

nissan577

just toss the chaeto in the back with no cup. i used a cup since i had a big space. you have a HOB which is good.
and yea it came out pretty great!

patrick8929

okay so i just finished making a canopy for my 10 gal. hahahah first ever DIY canopy for 10 gallon?
well it might be a failure im not sure lol
ill post pics (if it works) tomorrow. its also not the most pretty thing in the world

patrick8929

okay so it was almost a success. i need to cut the back piece a little shorter (for the filter)
and i need to take the side pieces off and make longer ones to extend the whole thing. not to bad i think im gunna try and do that tomorrow!
oh and spray paint it.
here it is

blazin2k6

Hey thanks for commenting on my thread :) I just found yours and hey your tank is coming along pretty nicely andd sweet poster you have on your wall. Haha. I got buffie the body calendars all next to my tanks but hey thats a differnt topic. Yourt tank looks wonderful though :) Hope to see it stocked with corals in the coming months

patrick8929

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2802321
Hey thanks for commenting on my thread :) I just found yours and hey your tank is coming along pretty nicely andd sweet poster you have on your wall. Haha. I got buffie the body calendars all next to my tanks but hey thats a differnt topic. Yourt tank looks wonderful though :) Hope to see it stocked with corals in the coming months
thank you thank you!
haha i like that poster alot