Patriot54's 12 Gallon Diary

mboswell1982

patriot, with what the cost of the ich attack treatments are going to cost you, you can EASILY afford a refrac, they're generally around 50 bucks or so, go get one, and hypo your tank, its your only option for FULLY ridding your tank of ich

patriot54

My Ick looks like it is slowly going away. I also got two new additions to my tank too. I got a Red Leg Hermit Crab and a Blue Leg Reef Hermit Crab. I post some pictures later.

mboswell1982

patriot, what we're trying to tell you is that even with the treatment, the ich will NOT go away, it will seem like its gone, but, the minute your fish get stressed out, it will come back, the only way to completely make sure ich is gone from your tank, other than breaking everything down, is to hypo your tank for 6 weeks

patriot54

Originally Posted by mboswell1982
http:///forum/post/2917066
patriot, what we're trying to tell you is that even with the treatment, the ich will NOT go away, it will seem like its gone, but, the minute your fish get stressed out, it will come back, the only way to completely make sure ich is gone from your tank, other than breaking everything down, is to hypo your tank for 6 weeks
Says the guy without a tank.

mboswell1982

if you havent seen it yet, i do have a tank, ive got everything planned out, i know what im doing, and my tank will be up and running in a couple of weeks, MAX, so yeah, i dont have a cycled tank, but, i know more than you will ever know
and honestly, you deserve to beaten upside the head with a metal bat, simply because you are so incredibly stupid that you refuse to listen to the advice that the experts on here have given you concerning your ich infestation, but hey, if you think its cool to watch fish go through the agony of an ich infestation, then by all means, keep doing what your doing

mboswell1982

and actually know how to listen to people who know a lot more than i will ever know about the keeping of saltwater fish, and until you start listening to people who are a helluva lot smarter than you, you will continue to have ich infestations, and ur fish will continue to die, and we will continue to laugh at you, and we wont be doing it behind your back, anytime you post that you have another ich infestation or another fish of yours dies because of your incredible stupidity, we will post in your thread, and laugh and laugh and laugh, because its your own fault for not listening to the people who have tried giving you advice

silverdak

Originally Posted by Patriot54
http:///forum/post/2917397
Says the guy without a tank.
wow........ so when people give you advice you just tell them off just because they might not have a tank fully set up or cycled? I am sure there are a few people around here who have gotten out of the hobby and might not have a tank anymore but still have 1000X more knowledge than you or I will ever have. very unwise to turn away advice... now most people will ignore you asking for help, best start looking for a new forum to belong to.

where is the troll sign when you need it? haha

patriot54

First of all, I have never lost a fish to ick nor will I. Second of all, I know way more about saltwater fish then you mob or what ever your name is. My dad invented the protein skimmer as we know it today, so I will listen to him over you guys any day. I'm just on this fourm to see if the advic you have is true. I could have said I'm sorry and go that route but I didn't do anything wrong. It's actually quite sad that you have to resort to saying I'm dumb and stupid for the lack of you not being able to conduct yourself like a man. I feel insulted for even being in the same thread as you.

mboswell1982

wow, u know, if you really knew so much about saltwater fish keeping, then you wouuld understand the ich life cycle, and know that your ich attack is only a bandaid that will NOT get rid of ich in your tank.
and if thats honestly how you feel, then guess what, feel free to leave, and please dont let the doorknob catch you on the way out
peace dumb ----
oh, an the name is bos, but, its ok, ur too stupid to read someone's name, so its ok, we forgive you

faqbch99

If he had any clue, this would not be his profile..
Tank Size:
12 gallon
My Fish:
Blue Damsel, 3 Stripe Damsel
My Invertebrates:
1 Blue Leg Reef Hermit Crab, 1 Red Leg Hermit Crab
My Equipment:
Eclipse System 12, 2 50 Watt Stealth Heaters, Maxi-Jet 600, Azoo 600
What I Feed:
Flakes, Frozen
Hobby Experience:
1 month