Patriots- AFC Champs!

bjoe23

Love'em or hate'em, they are 18-0, and they are the AFC Champs. They have been the best team in the NFL all year long and this is a season to remember for all NFL fans. Hats off to the Chargers who gave us a run for out money with thier 3 best players injuried. Tom Brady with all the records, the team itself with all the records. We will be waiting and prepared for the winner of the NFC championship game. So many close games, blowout games. Everyone said they were going to be upset every week and they havent. With spygate we were called cheaters, we were embarassed, but we got by it all and are 18-0. Congrats Pats!

mike22cha

Congrats. We could have won and should have won, but you guys obviously got the momentum going in the 2nd half. We'll see you guys next year when our team is prepared and use to our coach all season long.

J

jrthomas40

giants for an almost garunteed win but the pack for a tough game close

bjoe23

Originally Posted by beenbag497
who do you guys want in the nfc????(packers all the way)
This is a thread congratulating (sp) the Pats on thier record breaking season, not who you want to win the nfc...

beenbag497

Originally Posted by bjoe23
This is a thread congratulating (sp) the Pats on thier record breaking season, not who you want to win the nfc...
maybe the packers are gonna beat the TURDSout of the pats!!!!!

notsonoob

If anybody has game film on Randy Moss it is Green Bay!

bmeeder

I hope the packs win. I don't think Eli would hold up under the pressure of a superbowl.
I hope the pack wins it all. I don't hate the patriots but geez...just not fair to win four superbowls in seven years

bjoe23

This is exactly what i didnt want.... This is a thread Congradulating the Patriots not how the packers are going to beat them... which they wont....

mike22cha

We could have won and should have won against you guys. We were in the End Zone 4 times. The Patriots were in there three.
Unfortunatly we made 4 field goals in the End Zone. Pats made 3 TD's.

ruaround

This is exactly what i didnt want.... This is a thread Congradulating the Patriots not how the packers are going to beat them... which they wont....

way to go Giants...

bjoe23

Originally Posted by blowfish1
go Colts
Too bad the colts lost a week ago....
Originally Posted by bmeeder
I hope the packs win. I don't think Eli would hold up under the pressure of a superbowl.
I hope the pack wins it all. I don't hate the patriots but geez...just not fair to win four superbowls in seven years
It is very fair for me!
Originally Posted by NOTSONOOB
If anybody has game film on Randy Moss it is Green Bay!

who do you guys want in the nfc????(packers all the way)
Wat happened guys?

bronco300

NFC title is all they are going to get tho

I'd love to see the Giants whoop the patriots, it should be a fun game nontheless