PB Tang welcomes the new addition

I realize that I might be better off posting this in the aggressive forum, but I do not view myself as an aggressive sort of guy.
My birthday present arrived via fedex today. It included a beautiful 4-5" passer angel (I will post a pic as soon as I have a chance). I was a little worried about it bothering my PB tang. Well, the passer was in for a rude suprise. When I introduced the new fish, the PB spent the first hour or two mercilessly chasing and nipping at the angel. I thought I had a big problem on my hands. After that, pease seems to have settled over the tank. Everyone is eating well and no more skirmishes have been noticed. I guess PB just wanted to let the newbie know whose tank it is.

stacyt

Be sure to keep a close eye on them. Also did you quranteen the fish before adding to the display? If not you may be in for a battle with ich, if your PB stresses that angel. I would be prepared to treat for ich soon.

dfishh

my hawk went after my sixline the day i put it in, but onlyl a few times and now there fine. i think its a teritory thing
DAVE

I

irenicus

Yeah, be careful... a skirmish can bring about parasites... like ick. My PB was added at night with the lights off. He'll smack fish with his tail when they are irritating him. Cool fish imo.