PC users, show us your corals!

viper_930

It doesn't matter how high the tank is. It does matter how intense the light is by the distance or the wattage. If my 130 watts for the frogspawn at the top of the tank is pushing it bit, then how is 96 watts "plenty"? I'm not saying it won't work, just please don't assume things like that. Different corals have different requirements.

herkemer

Magic_Carp,
They are about halfway up in the tank in direct light, with the skimmer dumping directly on them, so I would say high flow. How is your PH? They grow fast and I'm going to have to get my butt in gear and trim them again or they are going to take over the tank. What kind of lights do you have?

drkdweller

a year and half for that one. the secret is tap water shh dont tell any one.
i recently changed over to ro water about 3 months ago

ty_05_f

This was my tank with 226 watts of pc, I have since upgraded to MH wich I LOVE, but here is a older pic with the pc.

herkemer

Magic_Carp,
Middle of the tank in direct light. The skimmer dumps right on top of them so I would say high flow. How is your PH.

rwhite

Just posted some pics in a new thread "Good news..." Shows some of our corals, also have a couple other ric colonies, zoos and button polyps.

nemo lover

TO ALL NICE TANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont have any pics right now but I have 290 watts of pc on my 55
going to upgrade this month to 2 175 watt mh's. Been doing alot of shopping but there are so many to choose from.Once again beautiful tanks.