Peach/white star polyps for trade

fishfatty

I have some peach/white star polyps that I can frag out, wondering if anyone was interested in any. I havent fragged them yet, but if you are interested please tell me. Looking for mostly softy corals. I am in Charlotte NC. Thanks for looking!

hardcrab67

I have blue shroons and red w/ green frost shroons, I'll get some pics. I keep them under 260 watt PC lights. They are about 1" open and some are on the sand and some on shell, no LR. 6 total, 3 each color, how big of frag did you want to trade if interested?Got a pic of the peach/white star polyps?

fishfatty

ill get some pics up soon...sorry for the delay. I guess it depends what size frag you want? hardcrab...how far are you from charlotte? Thanks guys

hardcrab67

Got some pics, maybe we could do a thermos trade if it will cool down a little. Priorty mail should be best costwise. Maybe a 2"x 2"mat of polyps for 4 shroons, 2 of each color. Thats about inch for inch, sound fair? I'm 6hrs from Charlotte.
these are what they look like grown, about 2" round

hardcrab67

Ya, I messed w/ the macro on the camera, trying to get a good pic. Camera skills are lacking. No thats it for colors that I'm willing to trade.

vinnyl

Originally Posted by FishFatty
hardcrab and Vinnyl hat do you think??
We can definitely work something out. Since you're in SC shipping will be cheap (about $8 - UPS-Ground - will get to FL and vice versa next day). Post your email so I can send u some pics. Tks

g.man

That stuff you got there is encrusting gorgonian. haph my tank is covered in that stuff! Grows like a weed.