pedersons cleaner shrimp

saltydave

yes.where i was going to buuy it they called ib p .c.shrimp one in the same. your info would b helpful viper thamks. dave

saltydave

Originally posted by ViPeR_930
They don't really do anything. They just hang out on or near an anemone.

i read where they act as a cleaner shrimp. do they need anything special or will they get buy as my skunk cleaner on reg. tank feedings. can u have to many cleaner shrimps together?

viper_930

Originally posted by saltydave
i read where they act as a cleaner shrimp. do they need anything special or will they get buy as my skunk cleaner on reg. tank feedings. can u have to many cleaner shrimps together?

I've never heard of them cleaning the fish. I think only coral banded, peppermint, and scarlet shrimp do that. It will do fine on regular tank feedings. And no, you cannot have too many, unless they begin to fight for some reason.

saltydave

Originally posted by ViPeR_930
I've never heard of them cleaning the fish. I think only coral banded, peppermint, and scarlet shrimp do that. It will do fine on regular tank feedings. And no, you cannot have too many, unless they begin to fight for some reason.

thanks 4 ur input viper.i read most of ur posts and replies on this site very keen insite.thanks again