Peefs 10g Zoa and Paly tank

peef

Ok do to me not getting the 20g here is the official 10g thread!
Start of the tank.

This is, of course, the mixing setup. There won't be so much flow when its time to get things going. Lights will be here like wednesday or thursday!!!

peef

Well initially it is going to have a bunch of frags in it. I am slowly going to add live rock but ONLY choice stuff yah know. Top quality. I want it to eventually look badace!

kholla12

Looks good Peef.Sucks you didnt get the cube.Go with some lace rock in the tank it has lots of holes and will give you alot of room to stick plugs.

peef

Aqualight Deluxe Series - Double Linear Strip
65 watt 10,000K and 65 watt True Actinic 03 Blue straight pin base compact fluorescent lamps
Two on/off switches with single 8-foot power cord
Built-in ballasts
Two cooling fans
Sleek aluminum housing
Highly-polished reflector
Acrylic lens cover
Dimensions: 24in x 7in x 2 1/2in
BRAND new never been used and I got if for 80shipped!!! Steal of the century!

peef

Originally Posted by kholla12
http:///forum/post/2841211
Looks good Peef.Sucks you didnt get the cube.Go with some lace rock in the tank it has lots of holes and will give you alot of room to stick plugs.
Never heard of lace lace rock I am going to investigate.

peef

Not as of yet. The lights will be here sometime this coming week. I did get the eggcrate for the bottom. Not going to be eggcrate forever but just for a little while. I am debating whether of not to make it a bare bottom tank so that zoas can literally grow EVERYWHERE!

peef

Well I as well think sand would be a nice thing to have. I am going to be moving from the keys soon, up to Virginia, so I am going to wait on the sand at least until then. But the lights will be here in like 3-4 days.

peef

Well yes and no. The rent here is OUTRAGEOUS. We spend close to $1800.00 a month for a dippy little 2b2br...stupid. We found a house we are probably going to take up there that is 5 bedroom 4.5 bath, 3400 squarefeet pool, hotub, 3 car garage, on 9.5 acres of land BRAND NEW never been lived in for 1500.00 a month......cant beat that. And the keys are great and all but not what its cracked up to be. This place is awesome if you are here to dive dive dive dive dive, other than that there is drink drink drink drink drink and occasionally drinking again. I don't like to drink all that much....although I still tend to sometimes on accident. So we are ready to head out start real jobs and make some CHA-CHING!