pencil urchins

renogaw

Originally Posted by gregorys
do you have any left how much to ship to 30562 gA

ups next day according to their website would be around $37.
i've sent emails to everyone who emailed me, please let me know if you're still interested. my LFS will take them and give me credit for the urchins if the freight is too much for people.

renogaw

Originally Posted by alejandro
will you ship I can take two my zip code is 30531

would be 42.35. are you near gregorys where you can split the freight?

renogaw

yea, i didn't realize how much ups was going to be until i started costing it for people. 2nd day air was mainly around 15, but i don't think they would survive. i'm just going to bring the urchins to my LFS if people aren't interested due to the freight.

renogaw

n. granby
inless someone says they will pickup, im just going to hand them into the lfs. shipping is too expensive.

ppurcell

Hi, I don't want to hijack the thread, but I also have a pencil tip and a tuxedo urchin that need new homes. Since there are so many folks here who have expressed an interest I thought I'd offer them.
If you are interested, please email me: ppurcell [at] wideopenwest [dot] com
Also available for pickup in the western chicago suburbs (naperville)

stickman

oops
should have posted a 2 months ago. oh well. if have anything else you wanna sell or give away. im in ct and mostly will take it off your hands.

renogaw

actually i started a second post since this one was dead, and i have one more batch of urchins. see the pic posted here
i have one gone once we set up a time to meet up. but that leaves plenty.