People taken by CONNOR

clarkiiclo

Well I dont know if you are familiar with the situation but several people recently were essentially ripped off by him.
Many people sent him frags and got dead frags in return.
Connor hasnt made any attempts to remedy the situations as far as I know.
Im personally and not concerned with the monetary value, I want his parents to realize what he is doing because he is a minor.

chipmaker

Well notifying the sheriff is not gong to do a thing. Unless you actually file a complaint your complaining on the phone or by email etc is essentially useless. Gotta file that paperwork, and if its a minor it may also be a totoaly different situation than just fillingout and filing papers on them.

king4345

I don't know what you got from the local PD. But, being he is a minor and there was a trade that took place, whether it went good or bad. As assumed there is some level of risk involved. Even if you filed a complaint I am sure there would be very little if any merit in it. I would assume the best it would be might be Theft by deception... I don't know. His age makes him pretty much untouchable. Most cases the local PD will take the complaint and file it with the local Juvenile office. This is a case that you would hope for the parents to step in and make it right. Don't hold your breath... I believe the only real thing to do is let everyone here read the posts and make themselves aware of CONNOR and his goings on and not allow it to happen to them again. Nobody go for his trades and if you do then shame on you... I wish you all the best of luck with getting some type of retrobution.

dadummy

If my memory is right, this was the kid that made a post of how he had taken advantage of a LFS in Boca Raton. Buying $250.00 blasto's for two dollars and fifty cents, the post also created alot of contraversy over ethics, morals and was quite a long thread.
It turned out the correct price was $2.50, I know this to be true 'cause I purchased 5 frags myself from the LFS.

teresaq

Clarki I have been trying to e-mail you. I too got taken, and have never received anything. Not even a dead coral. I sent a nice pink zoo frag, and last i e-mailed him he told me it died, and he was leaving on vacation.

acrylic51

Why haven't they just banned this person? Or better yet everyone that has had bad dealings with the individual should look for his posts next time he's offering to trade or sell frags and warn others???? I was just curious and went back and did a search on some of his previous coral adventures.......Quite a little "artist" if you ask me

king4345

Yeah, very interesting. The whole 250.00 blasto thing now the "rude people" thread.... I am no expert here but, this has to come to an end. Stocking your tank by stealing from honest people is just immoral. At the age of 13 it's zoos and softies at 30 it's BMWs and Mercedes or old ladies monthly checks. Probably a stretch but the profile is there. :thinking:

baytran7

You have to admit it though, he's pretty sharp for being soo young. How many minors get off on this many older people and get away with it with a smile and no penalty. You ever watch that movie by leonardo di caprio where leo gets off on everyone. Same story here.

teresaq

well I finally got the package from connor today. the post mark was june 20th, and today is the 30th. It was mailed reg mail. 1.10 postage on a padded envolope. It had leaked, and was wet and in a plastic bag from the post office. Chalk one up to experiance. I didnt know he was only 13, or i would not have traded. I had been saving that pink zoo to trade for something diff then i already had.

kpptn

He will get what he deserves in the end. His parents probably don't love him. And he will soon be a product of some correctional institute.

miamireefr

Harass the Ish out of his parents and get your money back...Sorry but even at 13 and pulling this crap needs to get addressed ASAP. What this boy needs is a good old fashioned over the lap arse spanking for the punk he is..... If any of you live close to him I would suggest you make a visit and claim that money or make arrangements to claiming something else! I recalled one time a family member of mine got ripped off by some punk and of course being a minor he couldn't do anything about it and cops just avoided so he did the next thing and gave 30 bucks to a kid round his age who made a courtesy call of whooping his but...just food for thought

bigb

Funny thing is, this thread will get closed because a mod will say any trades are done at your own risk. It should at least be moved to seller's feedback for everyone to see. I suggest that anyone familiar with him to click the bad post option any time he tries to trade.
Happy 4th everyone

trainfever

Why dont you post his address and phone number here and everyone can call his house and harass his parents until they force him to come clean.

dadummy

Originally Posted by kpptn
He will get what he deserves in the end. His parents probably don't love him. And he will soon be a product of some correctional institute.

that's

[hr]

chipmaker

How do you know for fact this so called Conner is indeed a 13 years old......There are lots of scam artists out on the web that portray all kinds and ages of people. Its not uncommon for pedo to paly little kids, etc, and when yu think about it, an adult portraying a kid to get free stuff fits pretty decent.