People taken by CONNOR

michelle l

Originally Posted by trainfever
Why dont you post his address and phone number here and everyone can call his house and harass his parents until they force him to come clean.
I'm pretty sure that's not legal.

eyebedam

He kept on me about a trade but something told me not to do it. He kept on emailing me but I just ignored him. Glad I did now.

trainfever

Originally Posted by Michelle L
I'm pretty sure that's not legal.
What could be illegal about it? You can pretty much find anyones address and phone number in the whitepages of your town and even more on the internet. Calling the parents to tell them that their child owes people money amounts to no more than what a bill collector does. Even it it was illegal, I doubt any law enforcement agency would waste time or manpower to protect a thief. Seeing that he is from florida, he is probably an illegal immigrant anyway, here to rip off Americans.

coachklm

Originally Posted by trainfever
Seeing that he is from florida, he is probably an illegal immigrant anyway, here to rip off Americans.

no matter who he is ...this a wrong assumption..... not all people in florida are illegal immigrants....lol

back to the subject...

fedukeford

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
well I finally got the package from connor today. the post mark was june 20th, and today is the 30th. It was mailed reg mail. 1.10 postage on a padded envolope. It had leaked, and was wet and in a plastic bag from the post office. Chalk one up to experiance. I didnt know he was only 13, or i would not have traded. I had been saving that pink zoo to trade for something diff then i already had.
why wouldnt you have traded with him if you knew he was only 13, whats so diff. about that anbd trading with someone thats older?? ive done a few mail trades myself and im 13

teresaq

because I have a son about your age, and most, and i did say most - children your age are not responsable enough. I guess this trade proves it. I lost the frag (which I could have traded to lfs for about 20 bucks and the 9 bucks I paid in shipping.

reeffreak

Just a quick note. A transaction done over the internet and is done with the intenet of fraud is a felony. The mod can shut down the thread but that does'nt mean it's not illegal. You can notify the local pd as well as the post office. I had a kid do this to my wife when she was trading beanie babies. The kid was told by the police to either ruturn the beanies or face charges. Just a thought.

kronnk7

I'd say you guys hang him by his toes and beat him like a punching bag. :hilarious
:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious

king4345

See, the only problem with the local PD is that there was a trade. And unless somebody never received anything in return then it's just a bad instance. Again my guess it theft by deception, access device fraud, and a couple of catch alls. But, he will have the alibi of mailing the goods and they never made it. He is surely 13 I spoke with him on the phone when I was going to trade with him. For sure a kid. I am glad I backed out. All he was doing was whining about the shipping costs because, I wanted to do overnight and he was wanting priority or straight mail. Now I can't think of any frag that will handle regular mail. I feel the local PD should notify the parents. However, they won't. I have his # though. I take paypal....
He hasn't been hanging around very much here as of late.... Guess he isn't in the kitchen for a reason...:thinking: :thinking: .

acrylic51

Bottom line like mentioned before it's just bad on his part, and the people that paid or shipping a certain way should be compensated by him or his parents. I wouldn't have a problem calling his residence and leaving a message for him and his parents about the above incidents and make them aware of it, but again the best thing to do is actually keep an eye out for his posts and trades and just for warn others and just label him as a "bad deal" that way nobody will trade with him.

king4345

I am sure by now he has 6 other usernames on here and has moved onto conning somebody else. Definately a CONNER.... I am agreeing somebody should make him do right but, I am sure it won't be the local PD. I sure hope so though for all who lost out ot him. I am amazed that he would even think to ship a frag via first class mail in a bubble envelope.

elvictre

I received a call from his father asking me about the situation and I explained the whole thing to him. I know I was scammed for $46.23 shipping 30 green eye zoos and 2 3" pieces of Elkhorn monti. His father said he was sending me back my shipping money, this was on Wednesday. I didn't receive it yet but I will keep you all posted. On side note, I have no idea how his Dad got my cell phone number. I was shocked to get the call.
Vic

chipmaker

Originally Posted by kronnk7
I'd say you guys hang him by his toes and beat him like a punching bag. :hilarious
:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious
yep, anyone heading to florida for a vacatin should swing on by his home and pay him a visit. Anyone have a cousin or relative named Vinney by chance?
I do not think it would be wrong, but I have been wrong before, but I think I would post the address and first name to other forums with a simple message making the others aware of trades or such being sent to or from the posted address, or eben just the name of the town and his first name so no one could say you endangered him in any way by poisting Personal info.....Simply ..
BE AWARE if dealing with Conner from ________, Florida.... and maaybe put a short reason why.
Is connor his real name or justa user nym?
Really more inclined to call up cousin vinney and and let him handle it!

chipmaker

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
haha, the glue sticks are for kids to start school, and the frag was in the fish food jar
Well I know where that frag would be if I happened to have Conner in my left hand and the frag in my right.......and there is a good chance the container and glue sticks would also wind up there a well as anyhting else that may be handy

king4345

Originally Posted by elvictre
I received a call from his father asking me about the situation and I explained the whole thing to him. I know I was scammed for $46.23 shipping 30 green eye zoos and 2 3" pieces of Elkhorn monti. His father said he was sending me back my shipping money, this was on Wednesday. I didn't receive it yet but I will keep you all posted. On side note, I have no idea how his Dad got my cell phone number. I was shocked to get the call.
Vic
WOW, that's great you get your shipping money back...
I would have told him to pull your livestock out of his son's tank and use the @#%@!# money to send it back. Because, the bottom line of it is the shipping money is still not 100% of what you lost out to this kid. You figure how much those zoos and the 2 frags are worth and then add the shipping into it and the kid is still making out. I might be betting the local PD got the $@$# of people calling about this kid and took a run by his place. I know I wouldn't want to show up everyday with another message about this kid ripping off somebody else. I know I would have done it by now just to see if I could scare him enough to make him cry. But, then again I'm not very tollerant of this kind of thing. You gotta get this early or like I said it's old lady's SS checks and BMWs...