People taken by CONNOR

suzi1780

Originally Posted by maroonytun
You got a pack of glue sticks, a dead frag, and fish food???

on a side note, that made me laugh so hard milk almost came out of my nose!!!

elvictre

I didn't get anything back yet. It has been a week and his Dad told me 2 days. I guess the apple don't fall far from the tree. I did tell his Dad to send back my corals, but he said he knows nothing about the tank and he would have to wait for Connor in order to help him know what to ship and how to ship. Connor supposedly is on vacation for 3 weeks by his grandmother.
I will keep you posted.
Vic

king4345

Dad could probably do just as good a job as the kid. Sending things first class mail... Tell him it doesn't matter you sent 3 things and as long as you get 3 things back who cares what it is...

rs1831

Maybe I'm wrong but I feel that its his parents fault. They should be more involved in what he's doing and being that he's only 13 they should over see what he's receiving and sending. Maybe I'm off on this but that's what I feel.

M

mbm28

elvictre - I have no idea how to contact you except for posting in the main threads. Could you send me an email to marshall.montgomery <a t> gmail <dot> com I wanted to talk to you about trading corals. Sorry to hijack but if anyone knows how to reach a member who has e-mail turned off please tell me :) Thanks!!

hexedagain

How about you guys get a list up of everything this kid took you for, send it to me, and I will go pay him a visit for you guy's.
The "all people in Florida are illegal immagrants" rubbed me wrong. This Florida Native, and no one in my family jumped any border, or floated over on a raft, is willing to try and help. If that is possible.
I have a 14,16, & 19 year old that would love to put the fear of God into this kid.
So Conner, if you have three guy's show up at your door, you might want to start bagging up some corals.
Any takers on this?
This is all pending on the fact that he isn't 300 miles from me. St. Johns County isn't that far though.

hexedagain

Connor is watching as we speek about him.
Why come back when nobody will deal with you, and half the people want to string you up?
You lied to and stole from these people. Just go away and play your xbox instead of coming on here and ruining things for people.
Or just man up, and make this whole thing right.

cowfishrule

intent to deceive when doing business online or in the mail is considered mail fraud and is highly frowned upon.
how do i know? somebody scammed me from ---- out of $300, and now he is doing 7 years in prison for it.

emmitt2

Shinok4, you need to edit out that last comment before any mods see it

p.s.- guys, you are in the right, why get even by committing a felony yourself and get in the same potential trouble as connor???

shinok4

oh... thx emmitt2... i forgot that there were mods... LOL! but seriously... just gimem his e-mail and ill take care of it....

cripps72

Originally Posted by trainfever
What could be illegal about it? You can pretty much find anyones address and phone number in the whitepages of your town and even more on the internet. Calling the parents to tell them that their child owes people money amounts to no more than what a bill collector does. Even it it was illegal, I doubt any law enforcement agency would waste time or manpower to protect a thief. Seeing that he is from florida, he is probably an illegal immigrant anyway, here to rip off Americans.
because calling them constantly is harrassment in any state. watch judge judy lol
also i read all the posts too i to do not believe hes 13.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
This thread will be closed now. The appropriate place for this issue is in the Feedback thread at the top of this forum.
Also, trainfever, I am from Florida, and I am an American citizen. SWF.com as well is from Florida. I suggest you watch your comments.