Perc clowns not eating

iambailey

Well the Two aquacultured perc clowns I got from this site *ahem* are doing ok after 5 days, swimming very active ect... but they wont eat any food I put in, they taste it but spit it out.. Ive tried 3 diff kinds of flake... frozen mysis, frozen algea with clams, frozen angel formula 1.. ive added garlic extreme as well.. any suggestions?

iambailey

Nope, water parameters are A. OK.. nitrate at about 10-15 but nothing else... also... this site deleted my name (Bailey52) because I critisized them and my order from them... just want that to be known

autojunkie

I'am sure this will be the last time we see him under this name, they ll delete him again... However when i first got my two percs they did the same thign with mysis.. and it was because it was to big... try smaller food or something and see if that works.

iambailey

nice not deleted yet! I guess 600+ posts and lots of $$ buying from this site doesnt stop them from deleting someone... (kinda reminds me of the white house) anyway.. what smaller foods do you recomend.. I mean some of the mysis seems to be about as small as any food is going to get..thet get it in their mouths.. just spit it out

autojunkie

if its frozen mysis, put it in a cup to thaw it and stir it around to break it up a little bit..then dump it in the tank. Its worth a try

evilss

im having the same problem. 4 day no eating. tried every food source available to me. i dont know what to try now. keep me posted on if your eat.