Percula and Maroon

stimpy4242

I currently have a maroon clown who is happily living with his BTA. I have a 55 gal with the BTA sitting for the last few months on the left side...I was thinking of adding a different smaller anemone like a pink tip to the right side of the tank with the "idea" that the perculas would chill over there with it. I realize that is not guaranteed, but will the percs and the maroon get along ok? The maroon is about 3-4 inches...see picture below and the percs will be tiny...how many can i get? I currently have 2 damsels and the maroon and the BTA. can i get three percs? Let me know.

cdnreef

well i have 1 maroon & 2 percs along with one tru perc with 2 bta's at first with no bta and everyone got along just fine. as soon as i got the bta's the maroon & tru perc got verry agressive to my 2 percs. they are not allowed to swim near the bta's. other than that they seem to still be friends

bigpete

a buddy of mine just added a perc to his 55 which already had a maroon in it and the maroon was not happy. chased it for 45 minutes. we finally had to take out the perc, and the maroon wasnt even hosting anything! its risky