Pet co ??

flamehawk

Wow got a bit rough here....one of the reasons I've stayed away for a bit was because of these types of posting's which really don't do anyone any good....especially me who gets too passionate about things.
On the topic....I've been to 4 different pet-co's and actually have bought fish from one of the stores on 2 occasions, a falco hawk( have had for 2 years) and 2 percs(7 months). All are still doing fine. Of course as always I check out fish thoroughly before buying. That same store seems to have deteriorated so no more fish from *****. It's a hit or miss thing with ***** and just about any LFS. Even my trusty local LFS has some bad times as well when their fish don't look exactly right. Buyer beware!

Me being a newbie to saltwater aquariums a couple years ago, would frequently visit ***** cuz the prices on their fish were hella cheap compared to the LFS. I think I've bought about a dozen fish from ***** and all of them have died except a stubborn lunare wrasse. Since then I've purchased all of mine from the LFS. I've only lost one due to parasites. I finally gave up at ***** when one of their employees was netting a fish for another unfortunate customer. Well if I was going to be considerate I'd call the employee a F*%@#$ dumbass. I guess he learned out the hard way never to try to push a lionfish out of a net with his bare hand. Sure I prolly shoulda warned him.....but hey.....me and this other customer sure had a fun time watching the events unfold.