pet store ICH

beth

Administrator
Staff member
If I had a fish store I would advocate for QT. As I said, use a flyer with QT instructions. Set up a QT in your store for "show and tell". Sell QT setups, etc.
However, this doesn't address your store's problem with having chronic ich problems with fish. Again, look at your supplier.

magic

COOL what did you think? come on tell me, I know theres work to be done still but what do you think so far? I wish I would have been there, I will be there all day saturday if you have time to kill.

jb1

everything looked pretty good
i noticed one set of displays has ich bad, the one with that beautiful achilles,poor guy
i probably would have got him if the tanks did not have ich, i really wanted that huge flo. green lt plate coral. i almost walked out with it
that is a cool pipefish in the 300 tank, he stayed out the whole time i was there, i also liked that orange short tent. plate coral

jb1

can't make it sat, im headed to the f.s.u.-miami game
catch up with you soon though
my buddy told eric where to get his new tank for cheap
eric could not believe the price the company had on the 180 tank that my buddy just ordered. we have to go in between atl. and columbus ga to pick it up

jb1

yeah they were looking pretty bad
does each display section run on its on syatem or they plumbed all together

magic

Originally posted by jb1
hey magic
me and my buddy conrad went to the store today
he got an acro frag

Eric whanted to say it was a montipora and not an acro. and he says you can't beat his mysis prices:p

reefkpr

Thats right! That store has great prices with a smile! And - Conrad is even allowed to bring his dogs in!!! :)

reefkpr

they're all u jb!
that plate in the front is huge! and cheap...!
the orange one is awesome but pricey....
stop in more often man!
oh, and sorry about the ich....literally showed up over night....magic better work his!

reefkpr

either i will let you know or ask "magic". he'll let you know...i am going to get the new webstie up and running at suncoastaquariums.com and then i'll have the new stuff. plus im going to start putting an email list together....
Also!!! (and this is for anyone else in the area!) let me know what you would like to see at the store or see different....give me suggestions! im more a a hobbist than anything, so i share the same thoughts....
i appreciate you coming in though...
talk to you later...
Eric