Peterson Murder Trial....

saltymom

Peterson Jury Has Reached Verdict
(AP) - The jury in the Scott Peterson murder trial has reached a verdict, the judge said Friday. Judge Alfred A. Delucchi told the court that the verdict would be made public at 4 p.m. EST.
I wonder what they are going to say??
I think he did it. I think he was stupid about it too. Ive watched enuff Court n Crime shows to think I could get away with murder...J?K!!
But its like he did everything W RO N G Poor loozer.

malounsbury

Yeah, lets tell my girlfriend that I'm in another country for the new year when I'm actually at a function for my missing wife. That's not suspicious at all. :rolleyes:
Hey, while I'm at it how about I change my haircolor and then "borrow" someone else's license so they don't think its me. That's not suspicious either, is it? :rolleyes:

kogle

What's up Saltymom. Haven't heard from you for awhile. How is the tank moving going? Oh yeah, Peterson is guilty.

B

big911dog

I'm about 15 minutes north of Modesto (where he killed her). Yes, he killed her. The public doesn't know all the evidence even. Much as in the OJ Simpson trial, some isnt submitted to the jury.

lovethesea

they should let Laci's parents push the zapper button.
What about the $15 grand that he had on him. His mother said she accidentaly put the money in his account. SAid there was a "mix up" on her part for a loan. What the heck is she doing messing around with Petersons finances? :rolleyes:

D

daniel411

Has anyone heard an explanation on why some of the juror canidates were dismissed?

scotts

D411, If I remember right there was one juror dismissed during the trial. Not sure why. During the delibirations one juror was dismissed for conducting her own research, Jurora are only supposed to consider the evidence presented before them. The other juror was the foreman and was dismissed because the other jurors wanted to take a vote and he wanted to keep going over the evidence. This guy also carried several notebooks into the courtroom everday.
As far as I know this correct, but then again I have been known to be completely wrong.
Scott