Pets sleep with you?

earlybird

My dog Uma (boxer) used to sleep on our bed but I kicked her off years ago and she prefers to sleep at the foot of the bed or in my daughters room. I've caught her in my daughters bed a few times. My wife's cat (Leia) sleeps on her chest or at her feet, she knows not to sleep on me.

jasonmarc

Absolutely - a border collie, a boxer, and three boston terriers. It's a free-for-all when I turn the light out and try to climb into bed - and I usually lose.

j-ws6

my cat felix. I've also got 2 tanks right next to my bed (40&55). So the fish are watching over me too..

gixxer54

I dont let my dog sleep in the bed... but when i fall asleep in my chair watching tv, i usually wake up to find him sleeping on me. theres a pic of him in the pet pic contest thread.

puffer32

Originally Posted by Kevin34
My cat sleeps on top of my head all the time.
My pug sleepsacross the bed where my legs are supposed to be, been along time since i have slept with my legs straight ^^ And if you didn't know it, pugs snore really loud

sepulatian

My Jack steals the whole bed little by little. He moves closer and closer, I scootch over (not noticing) until morning when his little butt has the whole thing including the blankets and I am shivering in a corner!!! I got a nice pic of our terrier mix Julie "sleeping" on my son while he was napping on the couch.

joojoo

Lexi makes her rounds. She has slept in everybody's bed by morning since we all get up at different times... and she sleeps under the covers between your legs, so for some reason she always takes priority in the comfortability department.

poniegirl

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
well once unintentionally i slept w/ a snake of mine that had escaped
Totally reminds me of my ex-husband, period.

poniegirl

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
well it seems i remind ppl of the bad times....
No offense intended!
I'm sure YOUR snake is delightful!