Pets..whatcha got?

loopy

I'm always interested in what people keep for pets. We, of course, have the fish, and two dogs...one doxie who thinks she's doberman and a mutt who is hairy and stupid but loving as heck, plus....this is funny....my ever-scientific daughter is also interested in 'bugs' so I got her a Ghost Mantid for xmas, it is really cool. Also, just got my son 'Sea Monkeys'...he calls them his 'little buddies'. He is way involved in every sport possible and doesn't want to take time for time consuming pets, but he had sea monkeys...(brine shrimp???) when he was little and we found some on our weekend trip and got them for him....funny. They are fun to watch and basically 0 trouble, good 'pet' for him. So....whatcha got? I am going to breed the mantid in the spring........I'll share...lol!!!

takia

I gotta Dog that I pay child support for, a chinchilla that is REALLY old, and Okie (3 stripe), Badokie (Domino), Batteries Not Included (Baby Horseshoe), Dale (a chocolate chip starfish), and "the outlaws"(hermit crabs) in the tank. TOO MANY CRITTERS!!

jenn-e

I have my tank, of course. But my fish aren't named, the only thing in the tank with a name is Mr. Funny Shoes, the emerald crab. My doberman, Sable. And i have 3 cats that live outside.

scoobydoo

I've got a black lab/golden retriever mix that also is dumb as shi*t but a big teddy bear, a stuck up himalayin cat, 10 gallon freshwater tank and my saltwater tank.

ferry_007

3 dogs,Amber(american eskimo spitz mix),Tassa(sheltie/chow mix),and Poppey(long hair chihuahua)
3 red ear sliders
17 parakeets
1 dwarf bunny
3 firefish
2 clowns
4 bettas
i thinks thats it.....:joy: :happy: :yes:

paulnlex

This is Lex
1 dog named Dusty
7 birds
-2 Parrotlets named Sully and Sage
-1 cockatiel named Spudnik
-2 finches
-2 canaries
18 freshwater fish
-6 fruit tetras
-5 bettas 4 males 1 female
-2 albino african cichlids
-1 pleco
-1 spotted cory
-1 figure 8 puffer
-1 mickey mouse platy
-1 black sailfin molly
At Pauls house:.....
1 dog named Heidi
1 cat named Gizmo
3 Saltwater fish
-1 blue hippo tang
-1 clarkii clown
-1 firefish
also 1 snail, 2 hermits, and 1 coral banded shrimp

jimmy234

all together (moms and dads house put together) i have 3 mutts, 3 cats, an eel, fish (wont go down that list) a hamster, 3 finches, a love bird, and my mom has a quarterhorse

shels

Jimmy the dwarf rabbits I hope are not for the Ball python.:eek:
Female Sib. Husky - Ashley
Male Sib. Husky - Bogie
Female Maltese - Nikki
Male Maltese/Yorkie Mix - Moose
150g SW Tank
37g FW Tank
Husband and 4 1/2 month daughter:D

judyk

Currently, two dogs-Buddy, Bandit. Three cats-Ebony, Marvin, Spunky, a visitor-Shadow. And two salt tanks. Should I count the raccoon and possum that come through the pet door on the porch to steal dog food?