PFO Dual 250w MH Ballast & Sequence Dart pump for sale

buzzword

I have a PFO Dual 250w MH ballast that is 10 months old. I just replaced the capacitors and is working fine. I am asking $125 for it.
I also have a completely rebuilt Sequence Dart pump for sale $150. It is what I run on my 120g for SPS. It pumps 2400gph at 6 feet of head pressure. It would pump up to a 220g tank.
Anyone interested respond to this post.
Thanks
Greg

buzzword

acrylic51, it is 10 months old and was used for 10 months. I will post a pic tomorrow for you. thanks for the interest.

buzzword

Here are pics of the Sequence Dart pump. First 2 are the one plumbed into my system and the 3rd is the rebuilt in the box right from Sequence. $150.

buzzword

Bowjunkie no sockets but you can get those cheap online. The ballasts are what cost the coin. Shipping would probably be between 15 and 20 bucks.

j-bird

Buzz...I will take MH ballast. How do you want me to pay for it. Please email me jaynowls@yahoo.com.
I often do not check emails over the weekend so you can also call me - 847-927-7944.
DEFINITELY want, will pay immedietely, let me know, Thanks.
Jason

crox

Are the MH still for sale? If so please let me know and I'll send you the money with Paypal.

buzzword

SOU812, the pump draws 2.0 amps, but I just sold it to someone locally. Sorry. Thanks for the interest.
Crox, I am speaking with J-bird tomorrow and if it falls through with him you are next up. Thanks for your interest and I will post if and when I sell the MH ballast.
Greg